What is your biggest challenge when actively making money through paid forums?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am active in several forums such as RIF, OffTopicz, Mylot, Forumcoin. But my priority is in RIF and OffTopicz. I occasionally visit Mylot and Forumcoin. Because sometimes I'm busy and don't have much time to be active in all forums.
I couldn't find how to get into Forumcoin, kept sending me to coin websites and forums to do with coins LOL

Great to chat to you and hope to have many great chats with you on here

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Same here my challenge is that getting bored and lazy easily because of having to type all the time and being active in several paid forums comes with typing more

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I couldn't find how to get into Forumcoin, kept sending me to coin websites and forums to do with coins LOL

Great to chat to you and hope to have many great chats with you on here
Nice to chat with you. I hope you are comfortable here, because here we have many good friends who invite us to discuss and share about many things. So that we will get a lot of knowledge and references to make money.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nice to chat with you. I hope you are comfortable here, because here we have many good friends who invite us to discuss and share about many things. So that we will get a lot of knowledge and references to make money.
I think I will get there slowly with practice, I love to chat so that is a very good starting point.
If I come every day, even for just a very short time I won't ger overwhlemed again.
Am trying to make friends slowly so I don't get bogged down.
Everybody has been very friendly, and I was surprised people were asking if I was ok as they hadn't seen me and I had only been here a very few days, found that out when I popped back in to give it all another go.
Practice makes perfect.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I think I will get there slowly with practice, I love to chat so that is a very good starting point.
If I come every day, even for just a very short time I won't ger overwhlemed again.
Am trying to make friends slowly so I don't get bogged down.
Everybody has been very friendly, and I was surprised people were asking if I was ok as they hadn't seen me and I had only been here a very few days, found that out when I popped back in to give it all another go.
Practice makes perfect.
That's right, everyone here is very friendly, and I really like it. So far I haven't found anything distasteful. All the members are very good, even though sometimes there are differences of opinion due to different mindsets and points of view, but that's not a problem.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I sometimes get bored when the site is slow to load the forums pages. I am mostly experiencing this at times when I switch my phone on the mornings especially.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, everyone here is very friendly, and I really like it. So far I haven't found anything distasteful. All the members are very good, even though sometimes there are differences of opinion due to different mindsets and points of view, but that's not a problem.
That is good as we can't all think the same, as longs there is no big bust ups then its ok, we don't want anyone falling out over something that doesn't need a falling out on do we?
Post automatically merged:

I sometimes get bored when the site is slow to load the forums pages. I am mostly experiencing this at times when I switch my phone on the mornings especially.
I always use the lap top as I find that easy, not very good on my phone, just do a few survey sites on it at home and take a text and phone call phone out with me, in case the children need me. I am a bit of a dinosaur

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
@Susye I am also on Bizdustry and Forum Coin as well but trying to be a little more active on Forum Coin at the moment. I am also a member of Beer Money Forum as well but I have yet to post there, I am at the moment more of a lurker until I work out how things work there so I do not jump in at the deep end and get myself into trouble 😄 I had also started being active on MyLot as well but fitting that into my schedule has become difficult. There was also PostBucks but I believe they just stop paying due to lack of income if I am right.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It is not always remain very easy to continuously write in forums so if you combine the forum writings with some other way of earning then it will be more productive.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I sometimes get bored by doing the same thing everyday. Like posting of the threads and comments in daily basis. It can somehow be monotonous and a little bit tedious.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I don't have a full time offline job but I do run an offline business that sometimes consumes my quality time. However the business does pay me well compared to the forum posting.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Susye I am also on Bizdustry and Forum Coin as well but trying to be a little more active on Forum Coin at the moment. I am also a member of Beer Money Forum as well but I have yet to post there, I am at the moment more of a lurker until I work out how things work there so I do not jump in at the deep end and get myself into trouble 😄 I had also started being active on MyLot as well but fitting that into my schedule has become difficult. There was also PostBucks but I believe they just stop paying due to lack of income if I am right.

Hi, you have answered one of my questions I asked in a different topic.
I need to go slow so I get the hang of this forum and then look at another one
It's hard to get round everything and I only work very part time.
What is your name on mylot, we might already be friends
Do you work full time as well? If so wow, how do you do it all.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Hi, you have answered one of my questions I asked in a different topic.
I need to go slow so I get the hang of this forum and then look at another one
It's hard to get round everything and I only work very part time.
What is your name on mylot, we might already be friends
Do you work full time as well? If so wow, how do you do it all.
My name on MyLot is Shortie861 :) I believe the last time I was active there was around January but I could be wrong on that and it may have been a little later.

I do work full time :) I work full time from home as a freelance writer and I am also hired by some people on forums as staff as well and they pay me monthly as well :) it's not always easy to get into a routine with having kids as well but I have been able to get into it and get into a groove which has helped : )

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My name on MyLot is Shortie861 :) I believe the last time I was active there was around January but I could be wrong on that and it may have been a little later.

I do work full time :) I work full time from home as a freelance writer and I am also hired by some people on forums as staff as well and they pay me monthly as well :) it's not always easy to get into a routine with having kids as well but I have been able to get into it and get into a groove which has helped : )
So you live and breath writing.
My children are all grown up, how old are your children?
My name on Mylot is Anne21 (Wisbech)
I also play the free bingo on Gala, I have won £90 since January.
I'm not good on the laptop of swoping and changing so I have my daughter's old laptop next to my laptop and just press the button every six mins. Good as I move it in the kitchen and click while ironing, baking, and cooking tea.
If home all day I just wander by and click it as I am passing.
You can do it on your phone as well.
It's free and the bonus is you can win.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
So you live and breath writing.
My children are all grown up, how old are your children?
My name on Mylot is Anne21 (Wisbech)
I also play the free bingo on Gala, I have won £90 since January.
I'm not good on the laptop of swoping and changing so I have my daughter's old laptop next to my laptop and just press the button every six mins. Good as I move it in the kitchen and click while ironing, baking, and cooking tea.
If home all day I just wander by and click it as I am passing.
You can do it on your phone as well.
It's free and the bonus is you can win.
That is pretty much the case :) I do live and breathe writing but I do enjoy writing so I am happy I have been able to do something I enjoy as a job.

My children are 19, 17 (18 this year) 15 (16 this year), and 13 (14 on the 30th of May)

I did not know they had a free bingo at Gala, I love playing bingo, and going to have to check that one out!

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is pretty much the case :) I do live and breathe writing but I do enjoy writing so I am happy I have been able to do something I enjoy as a job.

My children are 19, 17 (18 this year) 15 (16 this year), and 13 (14 on the 30th of May)

I did not know they had a free bingo at Gala, I love playing bingo, and going to have to check that one out!
You may have to pay a fiver to start you off.
On the free bingo between 6.30pm and 7.30pm they pay you between 3p and 5p for every free game you play, just for pressing a button, they changed the format a while ago but its still good, there is a live chat that runs with it so you can ask questions etc. Mostly people moan that they aren't winning, but what the its free,
You won't need my help on the Bingo as you are cleverer than me, but you can ask me anything if you want and I will try and answer, took me ages to work that out as well, and had no one to ask for help, a real loner I am, but a very happy one

Do you know any writing places I can look at?
Why would someone pay someone to post for them? But I would do it.

My children are girl 34 boy 25 girl 23 and boy 23, yes had twins 5 days before son's second birthday!!!!!

Back