What is your biggest challenge when actively making money through paid forums?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You may have to pay a fiver to start you off.
On the free bingo between 6.30pm and 7.30pm they pay you between 3p and 5p for every free game you play, just for pressing a button, they changed the format a while ago but its still good, there is a live chat that runs with it so you can ask questions etc. Mostly people moan that they aren't winning, but what the its free,
You won't need my help on the Bingo as you are cleverer than me, but you can ask me anything if you want and I will try and answer, took me ages to work that out as well, and had no one to ask for help, a real loner I am, but a very happy one

Do you know any writing places I can look at?
Why would someone pay someone to post for them? But I would do it.

My children are girl 34 boy 25 girl 23 and boy 23, yes had twins 5 days before son's second birthday!!!!!
In terms of writing places I use Forum Promotion and Admin Junkies to offer my services but there is also Fiverr and SEOClerks as well where you can offer your services for people to be able to play orders and such for you to complete. I am still looking into more ways to be able to offer my services so if I do find anything else solid I will let you know :)

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In terms of writing places I use Forum Promotion and Admin Junkies to offer my services but there is also Fiverr and SEOClerks as well where you can offer your services for people to be able to play orders and such for you to complete. I am still looking into more ways to be able to offer my services so if I do find anything else solid I will let you know :)
Thank you, don't think my pc skills are good enough for that sort of thing.
Looked at fiverr a couple of years ago, but had no idea what I could offer and it looked very confusing

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
My biggest challenge is that I easily get bored and lazy to keep writing in the same place. So, I need to switch between forums for refreshment, I'm active in several paid forums.

Besides that, sometimes I take a short nap, relax while eating a snack or enjoying a drink, or other activities that don't require staring at a cellphone/computer screen. How about you?
Honestly, writing or posting on paid to post forums is never an easy task, because one is always staring at the phone or computer screens, so it is always advisable that you take a break in between so as to avoid burning out or getting tired.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major challenge that is faced on paid to post forum is the low payment rate that most of them has.
That is true, but you can do them while watching Tv etc
Post automatically merged:

Same. i think this for most of us. I need a new environment and working in a forum and posting comments can be a bit boring. That is why I am active in several forums
what forums do you go in?
If you don't mind me asking
Many thank yous

Honestly, writing or posting on paid to post forums is never an easy task, because one is always staring at the phone or computer screens, so it is always advisable that you take a break in between so as to avoid burning out or getting tired.
I find I can chat for hours on end, sometimes I don't have enough time to do everything I want to in a forum
The major challenge that is faced on paid to post forum is the low payment rate that most of them has.
but if yuo love chatting and chat while watching TV then it isn't a chore

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
We will have to face all the challenges because it's life and in life we need to be always ready for challenges and this makes life interesting

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true, but you can do them while watching Tv etc

what forums do you go in?
If you don't mind me asking
Many thank yous

I find I can chat for hours on end, sometimes I don't have enough time to do everything I want to in a forum

but if yuo love chatting and chat while watching TV then it isn't a chore
I go in Mylot and learning this one very slowly

We will have to face all the challenges because it's life and in life we need to be always ready for challenges and this makes life interesting
You are correct there, lots of challenges in life at this time

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Joining many forums is fine, but in my opinion it can't make us concentrate, our attention is split between forums, I personally only actively write only on RIF, even though I have never reached a reward of up to $ 0.5, to get rid of boredom I visit the site only briefly but a day can more than three times.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Joining many forums is fine, but in my opinion it can't make us concentrate, our attention is split between forums, I personally only actively write only on RIF, even though I have never reached a reward of up to $ 0.5, to get rid of boredom I visit the site only briefly but a day can more than three times.
Yes, I also tend to be moody to write in a forum, if I'm excited I can write a lot, but if I'm not excited I can't write at all. LOL.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
The truth is that it sometimes get really boring when I don't have the strength to type and when I need to comment again om the same topics from people replies. Sometimes the site is slow to load

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My biggest challenge is how to determine which forum to go to. I belong to a few different ones and I try daily to get on all of them at least once a day but I have other priorities as well like my daily surveys I complete

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
Even though I make money through paid forums, I do not consider these platforms as money making platforms. I use these forums mostly to earn crypto. I use paid forums only when I am free.

Back