What is your opinion about mylot site?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since many years, I have been a frequent contributor to the website mylot. I moderate talks on the site in order to share information and get insights into many issues. Are you a registered user on the site? On the negative side, the site is no longer reimbursing members as it used to. Only a few pennies are paid for my chats. Do you have positive comments about the site?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.950
Raw Dex
$0.045
I am a user of mylot for the last 12 years and almost earn $5 from it every month. Yes, the site is slow if you except meanings as you do on RIF. You should focus more on interacting with others. Just responding to the posts won't earn you much there.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a user of mylot for the last 12 years and almost earn $5 from it every month. Yes, the site is slow if you except meanings as you do on RIF. You should focus more on interacting with others. Just responding to the posts won't earn you much there.
Yes, the site is very slow to earn. We need to be patience and work on the site to meet others' expectations. Spending time on the site is yet another obstacle for our goals.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
my lot is old and trusted website, people are earning from there, what the problem with me is it is has only payment option which is PayPal and paypal is not working in my country, so I want to work with them but I cannot.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.950
I a member for my lot too. I joined my lot like some ten months ago. I like my lot and I am very active member in there. However I don't see reasonable rewards for my time. You have just mentioned that responding won't earn you anything at my lot but through interacting. How is a member supposed to do the interaction for them to earn substantially.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I am also member of Mylot for 7 years now and despite earnings so slow but many are still there for many years maybe from the start of Mylot. People there aren't after of money but lots of fun.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.650
I've been a Mylot member for over ten years. I stopped visiting the website a few years ago in order to concentrate on my thesis. After finishing college, I returned. It is a legitimate website.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Mylot isn't particularly sn earning site to me because the site is very slow to earn. So if you are looking to make good money the site is not for you

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since many years, I have been a frequent contributor to the website mylot. I moderate talks on the site in order to share information and get insights into many issues. Are you a registered user on the site? On the negative side, the site is no longer reimbursing members as it used to. Only a few pennies are paid for my chats. Do you have positive comments about the site?
I am a member there for more than 5 years already and I am happy with the kind of interaction we have. I gained virtual friends whom someday I know I will eventually meet physically. Earning on RIF is of course better but I'm happy wit. ML.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If they begin to pay a reasonable amount of money, they will surely have customers. They should look into that

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I registered on mylot some months back and the few days i sent on the site i really enjoyed my stay there. The only reason i stopped being active there was the fact that i could not receive payment on Paypal.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.950
According to me, my lot is one of the best paid to post forum and one of its own. It has the best automatic payment system. The most downside part of the site is that, it becomes very frustrating when you spend your long time being active there and end up earning some cents in a day.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
This is a good earning site if you want to be having where you chat for money you can try to use this site to make money off it at your free time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Mylot is a good website and I have researched a lot about this website and till now I am unable to find any helpful tips from users that part of this website if how we can make $5 every month

Back