What is your PTP benefits?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I will not complaint about the lower pay rates of forums. It's not a great skill and effort put here. Yes, we have to put our time. As an user, we would always want to have high payrates but then that might not be a sustainable thing for the forum. They have to share their revenue with the users and run the business.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, there are so much benefits other thanthe money gotten from the forum, though i recently joined, I am able to learn a lot of things on this forum, I am able to connect with people I want to connect with.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I totally agree there. I have been working on PTP forums from last four to five years. And I have benefited a lot here. Not only the little extra money accumulates to a big amount at the end of year and helps me buy something I want to treat myself with, I am able to stay away from social media and other addictive engagements. I learn more here. And I am getting better with my articulation skills.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I'm active on forums every day and I do really enjoy it I learn new things and I communicate with other people I work on paid to post forums for about a year or two

I also enjoy working on forums but it is quite unfortunate that I do not have enough time to work on forums anymore but I will always try to come online if I am chanced

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have gained very useful knowledge. Especially how to make money both online and offline. I have also gotten to make good friends who introduced me to new opportunities and new earning methods.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.378
For me I have earned alot of money from the paid to post forums. I can say that this year alone I have earned a significant amount of money that I couldn't earn from anywhere online.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I'm just joining for the first time but I think this platform is great.
I'm beginning to build myself from other people's opinions
Is this the first paid to post forum site that you have joined? Welcome to the community and I am sure that you are going to enjoy it here. Have you been associated with any other forms of earnings online?
I am sure that in a short time, you too will have points to count where you have benefited being on PTP sites.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can find opportunities to expand your business and learn new ideas in these forums. Although this is not the best place to make friends, but you still enjoy chatting with other users

Back