What is your review about the following survey site.

Sewhento

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good day everyone hope all is well.
What is your review about the following survey site are they really paying or not :
1 YouGov
2 surveoo
3 mobrog
4 pollpay
Please kindly drop your review's about this site .

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a survey person, let me. share my experience with some of those sites .. Yougov is a legit site and pays, they also don't screen out but payout is high snd surveys are rare. I was a member of. mobrog about 5 years ago but after I got my first payout I stopped because they screen out if respondent is ot qualified and they don't give point. I have not experienced pollpay and surveoo. You may try rakuteen and lifepoints.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being a survey person, let me. share my experience with some of those sites .. Yougov is a legit site and pays, they also don't screen out but payout is high snd surveys are rare. I was a member of. mobrog about 5 years ago but after I got my first payout I stopped because they screen out if respondent is ot qualified and they don't give point. I have not experienced pollpay and surveoo. You may try rakuteen and lifepoints.
I have been with them for a while and I am almost to a cashout now can’t wait I agree payout amount is high that is the only thing I do not like about them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
What is your review about the following survey site are they really paying or not :
1 YouGov
2 surveoo
3 mobrog
4 pollpay
Out of all the above that you have mentioned here, I am a member of YouGov. I have been with this survey site since 2018 and have been paid annually since then. Their payment threshold is 50 dollars and I take a year to reach. I can do better if I attend to their surveys invitations more. I received my latest payment of gift card worth fifty dollars last month.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been with them for a while and I am almost to a cashout now can’t wait I agree payout amount is high that is the only thing I do not like about them.
which survey are you referring to, is it you gov? I am almost halfway therebut i have not received survey notice lately. Maybe because I ignored the invitation they sent several times as I got to busy with other concerns.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a member of YouGov and Mobrog. They are legitimate survey sites. I particularly like YouGov because they never disqualify. Their cashout threshold is a bit high but I get surveys from them frequently. So it does not take me a long time to reach payout. I also have good experience with Mobrog. Their customer service always responds promptly. You may also try Rakeutin Insights, Lifepoints and Surveytime. Surveytime pays $1 per completed survey and payment is processed almost instantly.

Sewhento

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since have open life point have never got a single survey.
How does rakuteen work
Post automatically merged:

Since have open life point have never got a single survey.
Okay

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.208
YouGov is a credible survey platform. I've already been paid once, and I'm only a few points away from the second payout. The fact that they never screened me out is what I like best about this website. Rakuten Insights is another option.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
YouGov is a credible survey platform. I've already been paid once, and I'm only a few points away from the second payout. The fact that they never screened me out is what I like best about this website. Rakuten Insights is another option.
I find. rakuten. better because of low payout and frequency of available surveys. It also gives points if one is being screened out.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
1 YouGov
2 surveoo
3 mobrog
4 pollpay
For me I like in a country that is classified as tier 3. Due to the demographic reasons my location is not considered to be receiving the survey invites. So I have never tried any of the outlined!

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
all of them pays i know about yougov they definitely pay but their payout is quite high and surveys might not be available in all the locations and have not much information about all the other webistes actually indeed .

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
YouGov has a high payment threshold but they never disqualify for any survey. So, they value your time. If you are disqualified from a survey that you are invited for they will find another one suited for you. I also like Rakuten Insight. I like their low payment threshold. I have just requested a payout there today. I have made good money there as I keep getting frequent surveys there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
I am not much into survey sites though but i think i have seen some reviews about YouGov somewhere before and the reviews where actually good so i believe its safe to say they are paying.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.200
I am not much into survey sites though but i think i have seen some reviews about YouGov somewhere before and the reviews where actually good so i believe its safe to say they are paying.
YouGov is trusted and paid one. I have been on the site for more tgan four years and have made five to six payments of 50 dollars each time. It's a high threshold but one can reach there slowly and if you are lucky to get more survey invitations, you will reach there fast.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
YouGov is trusted and paid one. I have been on the site for more tgan four years and have made five to six payments of 50 dollars each time. It's a high threshold but one can reach there slowly and if you are lucky to get more survey invitations, you will reach there fast.
Wow fifty dollars is pretty impressive though but wont my geographical region affect how i am able to earn on this site? I have joined some legit survey sites before in the past but was not able to work with them mainly due to my geographical region.

Back