What kind of business would thrive in a students dominated location?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cafeteria are also very lucrative in this part of the world because I live in a student area. Of course making it affordable for them is always good.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
Cafeteria are also very lucrative in this part of the world because I live in a student area. Of course making it affordable for them is always good.
You are on point on this part. I do agree that affordable meals can bring happiness to these students and can gain profit from them. It is a win-win situation for both parties.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are on point on this part. I do agree that affordable meals can bring happiness to these students and can gain profit from them. It is a win-win situation for both parties.
Yeah, most students do not have the time to cook their own meals. So offering this kind of service can be a win-win situation just like you have stated.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
A cafeteria is very important for students. If a business person can secure a space to run it on campus, it would be very lucrative. Fast food business would also boom in students environment..

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
Yeah, most students do not have the time to cook their own meals. So offering this kind of service can be a win-win situation just like you have stated.
These are millinneal students who tend to be overspending with their allowances. During my time, we tend to be more practical by cooking for ourselves and save the money for other things.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These are millinneal students who tend to be overspending with their allowances. During my time, we tend to be more practical by cooking for ourselves and save the money for other things.
That's true, things are really changing very fast. I also try as much as possible to cook my own meals as a student because it saves me a lot of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
A food business would definitely do well in such location, students do not really have much time to cook or some simply prefer eating out as they feel it saves more time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A food business would definitely do well in such location, students do not really have much time to cook or some simply prefer eating out as they feel it saves more time.
Most students don't have time to cook for themselves.
It also happens here and people who are into food business makes a whole lot of money from it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a grocery shop would do well in this kind of location. Selling cooked food and also selling foodstuff would work. Providing research services would work and also selling science equipment.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a grocery shop would do well in this kind of location. Selling cooked food and also selling foodstuff would work. Providing research services would work and also selling science equipment.
There are good number of people who deals on grocery products here and they make a lot of profit. In students' area such businesses are always very profitable.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A boarding house is a very lucrative business if you live near a school. Some students come from other places and of course they would find a place to stay on school days. Eateries, fast food, novelty shops are also good ventures.
Especially building blocks of hostels with good facilities like stable electricity supply , stable water supply and the likes which student can afford , fast food is also another because students feel tired to Cook after a long day's work.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can also sell beverages in a students area and it would sell. You can open a research writing business in a students area too where students pay to get their assignments and researches done.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It depends on what you are good at and what your interest is. But I will say you can sell shoes and bags if you know where to get them from

This is something that a lot of female students will always be interested in buying because from my experience with ladies they always like upgrading their fashion.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Type of business that will sell better in the student location is rental properties because it's a very good place for people who engage in this type of business to make sizeable amount of money.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is something that a lot of female students will always be interested in buying because from my experience with ladies they always like upgrading their fashion.
Selling bags and shoes would always surely work in an area dominated by students. The strategy to use here is competitive pricing. When it is a bit cheaper than what they can get outside, they would surely buy.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that the best businesses in student environment is that of food stuff and housing or shelter.
As said earlier they are students and don't have much to give in this situation

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well first of all you need to know what kind of students attend a certain area. In fact they can be: elementary school, middle school, high school or university students. It is obvious that each group of questions has different requests. However I believe stationery would be something common for everyone.

Back