What service in a forum or online earnings that makes you happy?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
In my own perspective, I am happy in a forum if it serves the community members faithfully, no black and white. I am happy to talk with people, getting their opinions and merging the same thoughts abut a particular issue that involves about solutions to financial crises big or small; after which payment is transcribed in accordance with what we shared. What makes you happy though?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I like the cooperation and respect amongst community members and staff members. The owner should always be involved in members suggestions and constructive criticisms. At the end of the day, we are all winners.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
We can say so. The forum is totally different from others. I like how the admin put up rewards and games to boost the site activity. I hope the site will last like the others out there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
We can say so. The forum is totally different from others. I like how the admin put up rewards and games to boost the site activity. I hope the site will last like the others out there.
Yes these are the things that keep us attracted and stick towards the website and I am sure most users like that and these contests make us stay interested and active on the website and helps us learn and earn on the website.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
One is always the contributions of others on some topics that I find interesting. I like reading diverse views on things. Then the swift payment from the forum admin.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The service in the forum that makes me happy is transparency, to be honest, there are no tricks to reduce payments to members. All warnings must be accompanied by reasons or proofs. Forum staff must also be active to be able to answer questions from members.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Alot of people do not know how much potential success you can get from forums and this also is mainly because most of the people in forums turn to just think about the I and not the we.

Otherwise in a QUALITY forum I like to get my offers done,make some sales through the marketplace especially provided there are no scammers.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
For, I like to know about people and their culture. It always makes me sad or happy when I come to know about the personal life of people and I always try to resolve their issues by giving my suggestions and I get happiness from it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Moreover when I like to read and share personal experiences. I like to get advice from people about my problems. I know we cannot take all the advice but still, you can filter them out and can use the best-suited one for you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
You're all so right, we can meet different cultures, different opinions, and different points-of-views. There are topics that give awareness, especially on crypto, bitcoins, satoshi, and ore that widen our knowledge about them through discussions with those who are experts and knowledgeable about these topics.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I am always grateful to find forums, discussion sites, and the like. It is not only earning something from them, but interacting with others helps me to gain more friends virtually.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm cool with any online eating site that have a decent pay rate, I am more elated with forums when there are interesting topics , active market place where members can advertise their product or links and also a responsive administration.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yes these are the things that keep us attracted and stick towards the website and I am sure most users like that and these contests make us stay interested and active on the website and helps us learn and earn on the website.
That is one thing that keeps us glued til the very end of the contest. But I am not expecting to win this because you and Starmix and Sanjee dominated the feather!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I like swift payment and these days I prefer forums to have both Paypal and crypto options so I can get paid any way that I want and this is what I prefer and I also like to see admins active on the website so we can ask our questions/ queries and gt answers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am always grateful to find forums, discussion sites, and the like. It is not only earning something from them, but interacting with others helps me to gain more friends virtually.
I think you are active in 3 forums, RIF BMF and Coin Forum. I'm only at RIF and PB, but I'm inactive at the other forum site, the Post Bucks.
Post automatically merged:

I like the cooperation and respect amongst community members and staff members. The owner should always be involved in members suggestions and constructive criticisms. At the end of the day, we are all winners.
You have very good suggestion. It's a must to respect one another's opinion and suggestion for a better change.

Last edited:
Back