What service in a forum or online earnings that makes you happy?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Hahs but more people are becoming inactive there and becoming active else where that's what I meant.
This is expected because they liked the 10 cents per thread and you know 10 cents is a lot and admin was not happy with threads of many users so he changed the rewards to 50 and then merged the forum because he paid this amount for a very long time already

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't put interval. I'm talking about last year. I got banned because I created a new account and I already forgot that I have an account some years back still on that same phone

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I still cannot use that website now. I'm so sad that I got banned. Back then, I used to make $5 per day on beermoneyforum
Could be this is why you were banned because when you plan to make a target on these wens you make some mistakes and get banned on it and I have seen several users that are earning well but they get banned like that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Could be this is why you were banned because when you plan to make a target on these wens you make some mistakes and get banned on it and I have seen several users that are earning well but they get banned like that
I was not banned to because of this. They told me the reason I got banned and they said I had multiple accounts then I remembered that I already created an account first on my phone but I did not use it because I did not know how it works

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Getting to know each other in a forum makes us happy and knowing their writing styles is also something awesome foremost different businesses were introduced which is why I am able to operate a milk tea business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I prefer decent rewards, active admin that is ready to answer our queries and questions and having both PayPal and crypto as payment option so I will say Referral Index forum is the ideal forum
I support you on that suggestion. It's also very relevant to members here from the different nationalities and terms of payment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
In my own perspective, I am happy in a forum if it serves the community members faithfully, no black and white. I am happy to talk with people, getting their opinions and merging the same thoughts abut a particular issue that involves about solutions to financial crises big or small; after which payment is transcribed in accordance with what we shared. What makes you happy though?

There are many services and forums that i like and i must say that RIF is also a great forum. You must dedicate some time to make money in here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I prefer decent rewards, active admin that is ready to answer our queries and questions and having both PayPal and crypto as payment option so I will say Referral Index forum is the ideal forum
Agree with you, rewards make us happy and feel like we're on Cloud 9 hehehe. I am still waiting for my watch reward.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am always grateful to find forums, discussion sites, and the like. It is not only earning something from them, but interacting with others helps me to gain more friends virtually.
I am so thankful that I joined a forum like RIF for I met many virtual friends and consider them not virtual only. I like the interaction and posts that I haven't met before like crypto and more.
Post automatically merged:

We can say so. The forum is totally different from others. I like how the admin put up rewards and games to boost the site activity. I hope the site will last like the others out there.
Let's make it happen by helping the site thru monitoring and posting only quality posts and comments.

Last edited:

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I enjoy a forum who pays members reasonably well and has a transparent payment structure. I like owners who respect members and listen to their feedback. I also enjoy learning new things and sharing ideas with fellow members.

Back