What service in a forum or online earnings that makes you happy?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In any site or in any forum the thing which make me happy is it's pay out method and low threshold of payout like here we do have only 5 dollar payout, so we can easily take out our money and admin is also very cooperative.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm cool with any online eating site that have a decent pay rate, I am more elated with forums when there are interesting topics , active market place where members can advertise their product or links and also a responsive administration.
I think many forums will not allow people to advertise their links for free. Some of them charge up to $30 for advertisement for a month.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I like the cooperation and respect amongst community members and staff members. The owner should always be involved in members suggestions and constructive criticisms. At the end of the day, we are all winners.
You're so right my friend. There should be give and take of ideas and opinions in a refined way or manner. It must be a pro human site. Camaraderie should be promoted.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
I too like a site that every member's contribution is appreciated so long as it follows the rules and regulations of the site's terms and conditions.
There are some sites that discriminate members based on the race.

Back