What Side Jobs Are Suitable For Housewives?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Many housewives want to have their own income without having to wait for money from their husbands. I think housewives need to be able to make their own money without having to leave the house. So in your opinion, what jobs are suitable for housewives.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Many housewives want to have their own income without having to wait for money from their husbands. I think housewives need to be able to make their own money without having to leave the house. So in your opinion, what jobs are suitable for housewives.

Maybe the home tuitions are the best side job for housewives. Many of the ladies do that here in our country. Moreover, women do online selling here. These days when inflation is so high, housewives also should try to earn a bit.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They can do online jobs like joining micro job websites, paid to post websites or start freelancing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
There are so many things a housewife can do, ranging from freelancing to tailoring, you could even make money from cooking. You can startup an indoor kitchen.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
For me, housewives can have jobs online, such as virtual teacher, virtual assistant, etc. It is the best way for them to be productive being at home.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having online business, virtual assistant job, homemade healthy food, home bakery, and etc

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Housewives can make money online or offline, depending mainly on their location and passion. Many prefer to work online now, and some of us combine the two to make more money.

It's important to choose something that gives her enough flexibility to take care of herself and her family. I think blogging is an good idea for this, buy I know someone who is a programmer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
there are a lot of horses you can do as a housewife. I think blogging is one of the most recommended. You can also start a YouTube channel.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think the best business a housewife can do is online business. They won't need to stress themselves that much

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many side jobs a housewife can do. She can work as an online tutor, a transcriptionist, virtual assistant, and so on. She can even sell online.
working as an online tutor is a very good way to make some reasonable amount of money. You can also create courses and sell to people on platforms like udemy.

Back