What Side Jobs Are Suitable For Housewives?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I am agree with the others that freelancing jobs need skills. If the housewives can work on online jobs based on their skills, they can look for jobs online. There are seminars or short courses they can also attend to acquire the needed skills.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are housewives who run a small store in my neighborhood and it's where their husbands get the money for their transport daily and for their kid's allowance. Theis small store helps a lot. The capital was only P5,000 said, my neighbors.
I also know a lot of housewives that run small stores beside their residential areas. Sometimes they sell provisions and some people also sell foodstuffs.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I also know a lot of housewives that run small stores beside their residential areas. Sometimes they sell provisions and some people also sell foodstuffs.
Also here, wives are trying hard to help their husbands. Money is hard to produce at this time. It needs to be labored. They inspire other wives who do not have the courage to support their husbands.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Also here, wives are trying hard to help their husbands. Money is hard to produce at this time. It needs to be labored. They inspire other wives who do not have the courage to support their husbands.
I believe working on the internet is also another good alternative for housewives around the world. Some of them can work on YouTube . Making videos of their dishes can be a good way to make money on the long run.

Back