What Side Jobs Are Suitable For Housewives?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
For me I think they can do posting on paid to post forums like RIf. These people have adequate time of being able to be active on the most earning forums.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
These days there are lots of online things, housewives can do to earn a little bit unlike in the past when there were very few opportunities for housewives to earn while sitting at home.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Housewives can make money online or offline, depending mainly on their location and passion. Many prefer to work online now, and some of us combine the two to make more money.

It's important to choose something that gives her enough flexibility to take care of herself and her family. I think blogging is an good idea for this, buy I know someone who is a programmer.

I think that location matters a lot because you simply cannot earn that much in many tier 3 countries and this is a reality.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you want to make money from freelancing you must be very skillful. You must also learn how to market your skills.
That's right. I tried to do some freelancing jobs in the past but I gave them up because I do not have the required skills. This is the reason I can only work on paid-to-post sites. On these sites, you do not need any special skills just a good knowledge of the English language.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right. I tried to do some freelancing jobs in the past but I gave them up because I do not have the required skills. This is the reason I can only work on paid-to-post sites. On these sites, you do not need any special skills just a good knowledge of the English language.
Probably, it will be difficult for you on freelancing platforms if you don't have skills. On PTP platfforms you don't need skills.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think someone should not take freelancing as a full-time source of income. You can be doing other things and also create your freelancing gigs.
There are people who have freelancing as a full-time job because their earnings are very good. Yes, you are right. I may try doing other things as well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting paid to write is one of the best ways to make money and you can apply at many sites to earn some extra cash.
Writing is vast, working on paid to post platforms is great. But you can make more money blogging on your own site.
Post automatically merged:

There are people who have freelancing as a full-time job because their earnings are very good. Yes, you are right. I may try doing other things as well.
Those are people who already established themselves long ago in the freelancing space. But as a newbie, you need to find other things to do.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are housewives who run a small store in my neighborhood and it's where their husbands get the money for their transport daily and for their kid's allowance. Theis small store helps a lot. The capital was only P5,000 said, my neighbors.

Back