What stablecoin do you use?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I use the USDT basically because I found this stablecoin to be very promising and it is probably the most popular stablecoin in the cryptocurrency space right now and it's doing well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
The most popular stablecoin that is used by almost all the cryptocurrency investors is the usdt and that is what I use basically too and I found this stablecoin as really very stable.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use USDT and USDC the most. Since Busd were stopped by sec, one would move to another alternative. USDT is the most popular a paired against other tokens however usdc looks more verifiable.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I use USDT and USDC the most. Since Busd were stopped by sec, one would move to another alternative. USDT is the most popular a paired against other tokens however usdc looks more verifiable.
Yes accurate, BUSD has no relevance since then, I use USDC in its entirety since I do not trust USDT although it is very useful to trade to tell the truth, but for now my holdings are in USDC

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am not really aware of Stable coins so I am interested to learn more about these and also like to know if there are better than LTC, BTC etc

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I am not really aware of Stable coins so I am interested to learn more about these and also like to know if there are better than LTC, BTC etc
Well it is not really that they are better than BTC LTC or other cryptos, stablecoin are not volatil and very good within the ecosystem to sell or exchange your assets quickly for the value of the dollar generally, the fact is that there are few that are really reliable from my point of view for their backing in real dollar, which could be USDC and USDT.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Today many crypto traders use stablecoins for their crypto pairs. like BTC/USDT etc. so if you already have Stablecoins stored on the exchange, you don't need to exchange them for fiat money, such as USD or local money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
there are different stablecoins in the cryptographic ecosystem both USDT, USDC, BUSD and even some less known as USDD of the Tron ecosystem or USDP which is the stablecoin of Paxos trust which is another cryptographic company, do you use any of these stablecoin? and why did you choose that one in question? I want to know your opinions I read below
I only make use of USDT. I have always been using it since it is just like others. I use Naira at times too

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I only make use of USDT. I have always been using it since it is just like others. I use Naira at times too
Yesm I also use the USDT but very little I really use it more as a pair with BTC for trading issues nothing more, to save money I use more USDC which I like more

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes accurate, BUSD has no relevance since then, I use USDC in its entirety since I do not trust USDT although it is very useful to trade to tell the truth, but for now my holdings are in USDC
USDC suffered some fud few days ago and even traded below $0.9. I think they had a small issue with one of their banks. Good the issue has been resolved and it's back to peg.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
I usually use Bitcoin for all purposes, I try to invest in Bitcoin always because previously it has given me a good profit when I purchased it and hold it and then sold it when it's prices touches speak

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
USDC suffered some fud few days ago and even traded below $0.9. I think they had a small issue with one of their banks. Good the issue has been resolved and it's back to peg.
yes, it had to do with the Bank of Silicon Valley which was compromised the other day where USDC had large amounts of its reserves, in effect it seems that the parity returned

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, it had to do with the Bank of Silicon Valley which was compromised the other day where USDC had large amounts of its reserves, in effect it seems that the parity returned
Yes good it returned to peg because it would have been a very difficult situation. Some traders we're able to capitalize on that to make some quick bucks in a short time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes good it returned to peg because it would have been a very difficult situation. Some traders we're able to capitalize on that to make some quick bucks in a short time.
I thought about changing all my USDC to Polygon Matic, i change a few to tell the truth, since exodus allowed me to do it since they were USDC in the matic network, but I decided to wait a bit and finally the peg returned, a complicated situation to tell the truth.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I currently don't use any stable coins. However when I would be ready in using them I would go for the USDT. This is because it's the most widely used and it can be easily exchanged to fiat currency.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
there are different stablecoins in the cryptographic ecosystem both USDT, USDC, BUSD and even some less known as USDD of the Tron ecosystem or USDP which is the stablecoin of Paxos trust which is another cryptographic company, do you use any of these stablecoin? and why did you choose that one in question? I want to know your opinions I read below
My favourite stable coin will always be usdt, I can't just explain why I so much like that coin a whole lot, probably maybe because it has the us dollar attached to it, but usdt is my one and only stable coin anytime, anyday.

Back