What time do you usually go to bed?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have a very serious problem with getting some sleep early. Most of the time, it's around 2-3 AM that I hit my bed to sleep. Now, it's 1:03 AM here and I'm not even feeling sleepy at all.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to sleep, I used to be like you @Heatman . I wouldn't go to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning. However, I began forcing myself to get in bed and go to sleep around 12:00 am at the latest. It's the best thing I've done, overall, I feel healthier, and more energized, and I wake up around 9 am every morning instead of 10 minutes before it's time for me to go to work lol.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When it comes to sleep, I used to be like you @Heatman . I wouldn't go to bed until 2 or 3 in the morning. However, I began forcing myself to get in bed and go to sleep around 12:00 am at the latest. It's the best thing I've done, overall, I feel healthier, and more energized, and I wake up around 9 am every morning instead of 10 minutes before it's time for me to go to work lol.
No matter how much I try to force myself to sleep early, it never works unless I knock myself out with drinks. I can't take sleeping pills at this age and I'm not sure it it would even work on me.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how much I try to force myself to sleep early, it never works unless I knock myself out with drinks. I can't take sleeping pills at this age and I'm not sure it it would even work on me.
I understand. So do what I do, lay in bed and pretend like you counting sheep that jump over the moon. o_O

Ravenfreak

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On weeknights I try to go to sleep around 9:30, but most of the time I'm up until 10 something watching tik-tok videos with my wife. :V On weekends I stay up to around 11 or 12 sometimes, it depends on what I'm doing. I should start going to sleep at the same time every night though, since I'm usually tired throughout the day.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On weeknights I try to go to sleep around 9:30, but most of the time I'm up until 10 something watching tik-tok videos with my wife. :V On weekends I stay up to around 11 or 12 sometimes, it depends on what I'm doing. I should start going to sleep at the same time every night though, since I'm usually tired throughout the day.
I normally go to bed later on the weekends than I do during the weekdays, and I feel tired myself. As much as I hate to say it, I definitely need to start going to bed and waking up at the same time every day. Routine is the key to healthy living.

Back