What traits have kept you in your job for a long time

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
Before I left my former job, my boss told me that mybabioity to organize has been the greatest asset that he would miss from my departure. That attribute kept me safe on that job.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I left my former job, my boss told me that mybabioity to organize has been the greatest asset that he would miss from my departure. That attribute kept me safe on that job.
awesome, commitment and hard work and also good rate that what make us kept my job, i always show that i commited to the job, i always give my 100 % of my focus to finish the job, i still remember when i was working in several company and handle a lof of clients, always did the job on time and make sure the clients was satisfy with the job. i always ask the clients after we finished one job before continue to another project.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
awesome, commitment and hard work and also good rate that what make us kept my job, i always show that i commited to the job, i always give my 100 % of my focus to finish the job, i still remember when i was working in several company and handle a lof of clients, always did the job on time and make sure the clients was satisfy with the job. i always ask the clients after we finished one job before continue to another project.
All these traits woukd make you highly valued in your job. The danger is when we stay on a job for too long a time. With these attributes, you would build a successful business in a short while.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All these traits woukd make you highly valued in your job. The danger is when we stay on a job for too long a time. With these attributes, you would build a successful business in a short while.
Amen for that, right now i'm on my 5th years doing my own business, we have loyal customers and also regular ones, one thing i learned from my job that i can handle every kind of customers, i used to handle big company with big needs, so i used to do it and now i can handle my customers very well, though

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
patience and focus always needed when talking about doing our job at best, i still remember some of my friends from HR said that they didnt want someone who really smart but not having enough patience when dealing with the jobs and clients @allen1109

Back