What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome at work?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The biggest obstacle I have to overcome at work is a selfish boss. She told me to do many things, but when there were things that couldn't be handled she complained by saying "Here are a lot of incoming messages that haven't been opened, what have you been doing all day?" Even though I continued to work non-stop without anyone helping, it's just that she didn't know because she slept all day.
It is possible to have bosses like that who are always complaining no matter how you tried to satisfy them. They are insatiable and therefore always shift blame of their own misdeeds. One thing you should remember is that they are just helping to make you strong. But this they don't know.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think I have really faced a challenge at work let alone a big obstacle that I had to overcome. I think for me I just do my assigned job
You are a very lucky lady, may it stay lie that for a very long time
Post automatically merged:

Yes, That's right, I did not last long working there. That bad boss makes me mentally unhealthy, I often feel sad and depressed there. I also feel tired physically, and mentally.

I could handle it, but not long after that I stopped working, because there I didn't feel happiness, serenity, and comfort. When I moved to a new place, the boss cried and asked me to stay, but I still went.
So sorry that you didn't feel happy at work.

We have to spend so long there during the day that it should be a happy place to work

Yes, That's right, I did not last long working there. That bad boss makes me mentally unhealthy, I often feel sad and depressed there. I also feel tired physically, and mentally.

I could handle it, but not long after that I stopped working, because there I didn't feel happiness, serenity, and comfort. When I moved to a new place, the boss cried and asked me to stay, but I still went.
They always change their ways when you want to move on to somewhere else

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yeah I'm one focused persistent person when at work so I kero away from anything stressful. I don't like unnecessary challenges so I stay on the zone that will be comfortable for me

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I only work part time and chat and do my survey's, lucky I have a hubby who pays for everything, I just buy the food shopping

Have had enough stress in my life, don't need anymore

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
The biggest obstacle I had to overcome when I was working was making sure to work under pressure on the company. The customer Influx in the supermarket was so higher to work under pressure.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really good to prevent working under pressure and it must be eliminated at all cost.
Working under pressure is inevitable when you are working as an employee. The business determines the nature of works to do. You are not in position to decide what works you are comfortable with. This constitutes some of the obstacles encountered at work. So you can't avoid it but just prepare for it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I think another seemly obstacle people faced at work is always the issue of heavy workload and this will make one to work under pressure which will leave one feeling drained

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
No one wants anyone stealing from them, it was good you were able to sack them

With online when you are new and slowly learning things, it is good to keep asking people questions so you can learn and become better at the online job
You are very correct about that because with their stealing, they were costing the company so much money that they had to let them go immediately they were caught.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
Having an incompetent boss is a disaster and a disgrace to the company. That boss might rely only to the works of his or her subordinates. But I have not dealt with an incompetent boss.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No one wants anyone stealing from them, it was good you were able to sack them

With online when you are new and slowly learning things, it is good to keep asking people questions so you can learn and become better at the online job
thank you for your kind words, for the part about going slow when new

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having an incompetent boss is a disaster and a disgrace to the company. That boss might rely only to the works of his or her subordinates. But I have not dealt with an incompetent boss.
No boss is incompetent. Being a boss is not easy tasks. The fact that a boss is not more knowledgeable or skillful than his subordinate does not make him incompetent. Infact he is more qualified that is why he is a boss. He might be obstinate, arrogant or cruel. Those are the type of bosses that constitute obstacles for workers.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No boss is incompetent. Being a boss is not easy tasks. The fact that a boss is not more knowledgeable or skillful than his subordinate does not make him incompetent. Infact he is more qualified that is why he is a boss. He might be obstinate, arrogant or cruel. Those are the type of bosses that constitute obstacles for workers.
A lot of responsibility is on the shoulder of the boss and it is really not an easy task.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a bad boss is really bad and not so good to the company. The boss might rely only to the works of staff and night kill them with workload
[/QUOTE
No boss is ever bad to the extent it would affect the company. The aspect workers perceived a boss determine how he would be regarded as good or bad boss. If there is mutual relationship between workers and a boss, such boss is nice. Some bosses are officious in nature. All what they care for is the end result of your efforts.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
To overcome obstacles at work you need to stay away from stressful situations they might try to present themselves you should spend your energy on what will be beneficial to you.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's why I only work part time and chat and do my survey's, lucky I have a hubby who pays for everything, I just buy the food shopping

Have had enough stress in my life, don't need anymore

Nobody like stress in life and is the reason why most people are trying to do anything humanly possible to have financial freedom because it is going to save them a lot of stress.

Back