What was your feeling in first day of job?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
my very first day at work.I was very nervous and anxious. it was an interesting day too. but was happy thaf was just nice and friendly to me and make me feel light
That was a wonderful first day of work. It's normal to feel excited and inspired thinking about the salary too lol. That was so thrilling. Meeting new faces at work also need adjustment.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One place I worked though, my very first day there, they made me nervous. They talked down on my dressing because I didn't tuck in my shirt. I knew I would not last in that place.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
The first job I had was in an organization with lots of ladies. I was so shy to even enter my supposed office. And I had to share the office with three ladies. I really felt so unease throughout that first day.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On my first day of work, I cannot say I was exceedingly emotionally aroused because there were few other staff members at my work station. This, coupled with the fact that I had a lot of tasks to complete, ensured that I was largely calm.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
One place I worked though, my very first day there, they made me nervous. They talked down on my dressing because I didn't tuck in my shirt. I knew I would not last in that place.
Ooh sorry about that.
It happens and I can imagine how you would feel. I so much dislike it when they are making me feel nervous at my new workplace. It is a red flag to me

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ooh sorry about that.
It happens and I can imagine how you would feel. I so much dislike it when they are making me feel nervous at my new workplace. It is a red flag to me
When it happens like that, you have to develop thick skin and make them see your value on that job more than your dressing. My first day on one particular job was just there. I resumed alone in that office.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
In the very first day in my job, I was very unsure and less confident in whatever I was doing. However the older workmates encouraged me alot and I soon got along with the job.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My feelings in my first job was feeling nervous because everything is unfamiliar and you're still getting comfortable.The night before my first day at work I can't sleep because of anxiety.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
In the first day of my job my heart was jumpy jumpy 😁. I was so excited to teach first time 1 month after graduation. I wore my best sexy dress 😁. My students were Architecture and they were so inspired to see me. lol.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
My feelings in my first job was feeling nervous because everything is unfamiliar and you're still getting comfortable.The night before my first day at work I can't sleep because of anxiety.

I was actually not feeling nervous but I was very happy because I already have a job and I am willing to do my best even though the job is draining because teaching is not something easy

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I was really nervous when i started my job, am actually the shy type so it was normal for me. I only knew just one person there then so we were just the only one talking to each other (me talking to only her) tho i interact with the others by just asking questions but not really friendly that day lol.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The first day of work I have always felt a feeling of uncertainty more than anything because of the nerves of the moment and not knowing your new team or how to deal with them and how to do your job correctly or not want to make mistakes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
The first day of work I have always felt a feeling of uncertainty more than anything because of the nerves of the moment and not knowing your new team or how to deal with them and how to do your job correctly or not want to make mistakes.
My experience was different. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. I was happy because at my young age 20, I already have a job. I was listing on the things I will buy from my first salary 😁

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
My experience was different. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. I was happy because at my young age 20, I already have a job. I was listing on the things I will buy from my first salary 😁
Haha, I was only 16 years old when I started my first job so you can imagine how nervous I was, but well I guess we are all different and have different reactions.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Haha, I was only 16 years old when I started my first job so you can imagine how nervous I was, but well I guess we are all different and have different reactions.
You're so young. My first job was teaching in a private college. Some of my students were my classmates during college. We always laugh inside the classroom hehe. That was so memorable. What was your job at 16?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You're so young. My first job was teaching in a private college. Some of my students were my classmates during college. We always laugh inside the classroom hehe. That was so memorable. What was your job at 16?
this job that you had is not such a bad job, I would say it was a good one, my first job was as a waiter, you can imagine with 16 years to start in a job like that hehe

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
this job that you had is not such a bad job, I would say it was a good one, my first job was as a waiter, you can imagine with 16 years to start in a job like that hehe
Well anyway, at least you have were able to earn at a young age. You were able to buy your personal needs. Your tip mint be bigger than your salary, but that age you're supposed to be in school.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Well anyway, at least you have were able to earn at a young age. You were able to buy your personal needs. Your tip mint be bigger than your salary, but that age you're supposed to be in school.
That was in the summer, so there was no school, it was a three-month job, plus my family needed financial help, so I had to do it, I really learned a lot :)

Back