What was your feeling in first day of job?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.363
That was in the summer, so there was no school, it was a three-month job, plus my family needed financial help, so I had to do it, I really learned a lot :)
You are a very caring and thoughtful son. Your parents are so lucky to have you in their lives. At the age of 16, most teenagers are busy courting girls :LOL:. Teens are erratic and unpredictable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When I joined gsk, I was very nervous and somewhat confused that how I will interact with others. One of our colleague comes in room and started giving us lecture as if he is our boss this act increased our nervousness but when we realized the fact we all started laughing and this developed a relaxed environment.
I always try as much as possible not to put too much pressure on myself during my first day at work because I am still new and I need to learn everything step by step.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not remember but I was surely happy it is nice to get a job and start a new page of your life I did not worked a lot of jobs in my life but I do always feel nostalgic when I remember my first day

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You are a very caring and thoughtful son. Your parents are so lucky to have you in their lives. At the age of 16, most teenagers are busy courting girls :LOL:. Teens are erratic and unpredictable.
Thanks for the compliment hehe, I guess that was my duty and I fulfilled it, there is nothing to thank from my family I think, I was amused that you said that 16-year-old kids are always looking for girls, actually it is true.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it was very hard for me to find my first job since most peaple were not hiring young peaple with not exspiernce also there were no places to work

Back