What will keep you busy today?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a Saturday and I wish I can stay longer in bed but I need to report to work to look after my staff who will be refurbishing the ballot boxes to be used this coming Barangay election. Except for the 3 guys the girls will do it voluntarily with no overtime. What will keep you busy today.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It is Saturday but I am checking the outputs of my 320 students. It is so tiring looking at the screen for many hours, so I gave myself a break by posting here.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Saturday but I am checking the outputs of my 320 students. It is so tiring looking at the screen for many hours, so I gave myself a break by posting here.
Wow 320 students...How many students are there in the classroom at one time. Do you use lapel? It's not easy on the throat to talk to these students in the classroom.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Wow 320 students...How many students are there in the classroom at one time. Do you use lapel? It's not easy on the throat to talk to these students in the classroom.
9 subjects with 40 students in each section, but there are all in all 12 dropped. They transferred to another section because of conflict of schedule. Yes, I use a headset.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
9 subjects with 40 students in each section, but there are all in all 12 dropped. They transferred to another section because of conflict of schedule. Yes, I use a headset.
That's tough. Do you personally check the test papers?. Lecturing is one thing checking their works is another thing and could eat up your free time. I admire you for squeezing time to post in forums.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have finished most of the chores and work. I just want to relax for the rest of the day and lazy around. I plan to watch some TV and also do spend some long hours working online today.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's tough. Do you personally check the test papers?. Lecturing is one thing checking their works is another thing and could eat up your free time. I admire you for squeezing time to post in forums.
I'm assigned online, we meet our students once a week per section. The next meeting is intended for complying the essential activities. Most activities are done by group and be submitted via video or PowerPoint. There's also live reporting via GoMeet link.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm assigned online, we meet our students once a week per section. The next meeting is intended for complying the essential activities. Most activities are done by group and be submitted via video or PowerPoint. There's also live reporting via GoMeet link.
With pandemic over I thought all activities are done face to face. With the students only reporting once a week they can save on transportation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
With pandemic over I thought all activities are done face to face. With the students only reporting once a week they can save on transportation.
Only 3rd year up are having their onsite classes. The main campus has a total population of 13, 000 students and the rooms cannot accommodate. First year alone 6000. There is a new course first year but they are assigned face to face. They're BS Medicine students. Other first year to hold f2f classes Architecture, IT, BS Nursing, and Chemical engineering.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only 3rd year up are having their onsite classes. The main campus has a total population of 13, 000 students and the rooms cannot accommodate. First year alone 6000. There is a new course first year but they are assigned face to face. They're BS Medicine students. Other first year to hold f2f classes Architecture, IT, BS Nursing, and Chemical engineering.
Classroom shortage has become a problem now. So many students are enrolling in public schools now. My niece has to be in school at 5:30 in the morning. That situation happened only in Manila years ago but now happening even in the provinces.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Classroom shortage has become a problem now. So many students are enrolling in public schools now. My niece has to be in school at 5:30 in the morning. That situation happened only in Manila years ago but now happening even in the provinces.
It's happening anywhere in the world. In UK for example education there is very expensive, so the kids of my siblings there are enrolled in government owned schools. Even in United States of America many parents send their kids to government owned schools. My niece and nephews are enrolled there in UK. Left side is Patrick, center Baby Shane and right side is Charles They're the one's I discussed in Mylot. I missed then so much. Screenshot_20230923-202020.jpg

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
As usual, I am busy teaching online while being here and there. This is what makes me busy, starting from 4:00 p.m. to midnight. It is a routine that I do every day. I have been used to it for years now.

Back