What would be the best way to start out a pay-to-post forum?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
So I have been looking into paid-to-post forums for a little while now and I myself at least at the moment would not be able to run something like that being that I would need money to invest into the forum first to be able to make any payouts.

I have however been brainstorming ways to start one out and work towards paying for the activity but that leads me to believe that many would not join if they were not getting in incentives from the start.

In what ways do you feel someone should start out when it comes to running a paid-to-post forum? Do you think people would be interested in building up the content knowing in the end they would receive an incentive for their contribution or do you feel some kind of investment would be the better option?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Paid to post as the name implies would need giving incentives to posters so just like any business you would need to generate income or capital to start off the forum

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Paid to post as the name implies would need giving incentives to posters so just like any business you would need to generate income or capital to start off the forum
I agree. The issue that many may face at first is being able to monetize the site. As much as there are some ways you can monetize your forum without needing approval, the most popular one being Google Adsense takes a while and a lot of high-quality and informative content before they even consider approving you for ads on your site.

Due to this, I would believe that someone would need to have money saved and ready to invest in the forum or would need to find a way to monetize the site that would help them generate the income to be able to pay.

For those who struggle with monetization, would it ever be possible for them to run the site without the incentive at first and build up to offering the incentive, would people be willing to do that knowing the incentive was coming but wouldn't be there at the start?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yeah starting out comes with issues of making payment being able to monetize the site. one just need to find dxome ways you can monetize your forum without needing approval

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
People have a limited amount of time in a day, so they may find it difficult to participate in a forum if they are not offered any incentive, especially if their income from online sources is very less.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Sure, People would not want to be on forums without payment as they have a limited amount of time in a day, so they want where they can participate in a forum to make money

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.730
First write yourself content. Add articles and ask friends to fill forum with some content. Think about rules by watching other forums. Start PTP when you get advertisers since your money will gone fast.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
First write yourself content. Add articles and ask friends to fill forum with some content. Think about rules by watching other forums. Start PTP when you get advertisers since your money will gone fast.
There are several Forums that you can learn from online and you will copy their strategy as well.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating paid to post forum I think is a very hard chalange many forums are scam that want only to make money themselves so before creating paid to post forum make sure it's legit

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The success of every forum depends on the members. Forums needs active members to survive. So it's good to run adverts that'll bring in new members as well as pay fine so members can help you spread world.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.730
I think forums should have more ads. Also it can require add pictures but make collaboration with some image share site. Also add convert all links into some url shortener so whenever user visit it, admin get some money.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
I think when you start one don't call it a paid to post forum. You are supposed to start as non paying forum. Do the marketing, promotion for it and you can hire some few individuals that would be posting on the forum for a little payment. As time goes by you will get more and more members provided that the content is that of catchy niche.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think when you start one don't call it a paid to post forum. You are supposed to start as non paying forum. Do the marketing, promotion for it and you can hire some few individuals that would be posting on the forum for a little payment. As time goes by you will get more and more members provided that the content is that of catchy niche.
Ya starting a forum especially a paid to post forum is very expensive and difficult to maintain. One should only think of starting one if he can generate more revenue than expenses. If this is not done, the forum will close up with time.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I
So I have been looking into paid-to-post forums for a little while now and I myself at least at the moment would not be able to run something like that being that I would need money to invest into the forum first to be able to make any payouts.

I have however been brainstorming ways to start one out and work towards paying for the activity but that leads me to believe that many would not join if they were not getting in incentives from the start.

In what ways do you feel someone should start out when it comes to running a paid-to-post forum? Do you think people would be interested in building up the content knowing in the end they would receive an incentive for their contribution or do you feel some kind of investment would be the better option?
I think you could work with a partner, or get users who would be dedicated to the site for some rewards. It may not be much, but there are people who actually enjoy working on forums even without the incentives. Now the issue would be finding them, and I don't think that's easy. You may have to pitch several people.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
I think you could work with a partner, or get users who would be dedicated to the site for some rewards. It may not be much, but there are people who actually enjoy working on forums even without the incentives. Now the issue would be finding them, and I don't think that's easy. You may have to pitch several people.
Many of forum owners are looking to restore their forums back to it's previous state that's with no incentive. People can come to forums and engage without getting paid but they need to get value from the forum.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Many of forum owners are looking to restore their forums back to it's previous state that's with no incentive. People can come to forums and engage without getting paid but they need to get value from the forum.
Many of the users of the ptp will leave the site sincerely if they have no incentive from it, others will stay for the information obtained from them but I think there would not be many.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many of the users of the ptp will leave the site sincerely if they have no incentive from it, others will stay for the information obtained from them but I think there would not be many.
Yes and it may affect their traffic as most of them are direct traffic. SEO traffic doesn't favor them like blogs so they need to find other ways to generate traffic to get them income.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, definitely if more people leave the platform the traffic will fall and therefore its positioning and future traffic, so once the PTP starts it is important to continue it if you can.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
The truth is that it is very tricky to start a paid to post forum. That is because you can't get traffic from tier 1 countries and adverts from tier 2 and other countries don't pay well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The truth is that it is very tricky to start a paid to post forum. That is because you can't get traffic from tier 1 countries and adverts from tier 2 and other countries don't pay well.
Well it all depends in these forums there are people from tier 1 countries like my case and some more members, it is true that tier 3 countries or even 2 tier countries members are more often, but you can attract members of top tier countries too, in BMF there are many people from tier 1 countries

Back