What's the most profitable and safest investment in your country?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
In my current country, when the Central Bank (BC Banco Central) raises the interest rate, federal treasury becomes very profitable. In addition, Agribusiness LC becomes very interesting too (remembering this latter investment is completely tax free). These are kept among the safest investments in my country. Federal treasury is secured even in the case of a failure or bankruptcy of the bank because the sender is the federal government. And if we choose a federal bank or a very solid, big and global bank, Agribusiness LC is very safe too. In fact, these two are my favorite investments. What about your countries?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are there different investments that one can do in the country that are safe and one in particular is prepare investment and agricultural investment which are my top two at the moment.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Are there different investments that one can do in the country that are safe and one in particular is prepare investment and agricultural investment which are my top two at the moment.
Yes, my Agribusiness LC is practically lending money to the bank for agricultural purposes. The bank, in its turn, lend that collected money to farmers to let them improve their farms. And the bank pays back the capital and interests to the investors. When the interest rate is high, even the big banks and federal banks pay good interest in the case of Agribusiness LC. It also exists Real Estate LC, but its interests are not high as Agribusiness LC 's. And in any way, my preference is to help local farmers.

I think all investments involve some kind of risk. Putting money in fixed deposit account is the safest. Also, the risk of buying local government bonds is also low here.
Yes, in the finance world, the zero risk simply doesn't exist. But it exist low and very low risk when we choose conservative investments.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I believe one of such investments in my country is real estate. which involve buying and renting homes and house. This is really profitable venture real as you would just need your capital

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, my Agribusiness LC is practically lending money to the bank for agricultural purposes. The bank, in its turn, lend that collected money to farmers to let them improve their farms. And the bank pays back the capital and interests to the investors. When the interest rate is high, even the big banks and federal banks pay good interest in the case of Agribusiness LC. It also exists Real Estate LC, but its interests are not high as Agribusiness LC 's. And in any way, my preference is to help local farmers.

Yes, in the finance world, the zero risk simply doesn't exist. But it exist low and very low risk when we choose conservative investments.
Agriculture is one of the best even though attention has been taken from it by our government and even the people with the evolving and discovery of crude oil and other forms of businesses but agriculture is key to man's survival.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I also agree that Agriculture is another great avenue and it is good for even the government should come into the sector to help. This is one good idea to invest in

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think that one of the safest investments in my country, as in many others, is government bonds, although the returns are not really high, but it is basically because it is a safe investment that gives those returns.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think just saving your money in maybe fixed deposit can be helpful. it is good that you find out how it works in your location and see if it will be safe for you

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I don't know what LC stands for, but after reading your description which means that there is a loan, it means it's not much different from government bonds, the safest type of investment is risky but that doesn't mean it's without risk.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Shares buying is also safe if you buy from a place or company that is viable. it will help one to be getting dividend as when due. So investing here is not bad

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Shares buying is also safe if you buy from a place or company that is viable. it will help one to be getting dividend as when due. So investing here is not bad
Whatever the reason, shares are a group of high-risk investment instruments, different from government bonds and the like, which will be guaranteed by a bank or government. There is no guarantee that investing in stocks will always be safe and profitable.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Invariably, any investment opportunity that is the most profitable is associated with a considerably high risk. It may thereby be ironical to describe a highly profitable opportunity as the safest.

I think anyone trying to make this improbable claim is a possible scammer.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, they are still some investments with high output that aren't scams. You just have to do your research to be sure you are doing it just the way you should

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
More expensive investment is buy real estate and rent it. You get small percent back but real estate don't lose value to much. Second are national bonds. Smaller amount for invest but smaller money you get back.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The safest and most profitable investment in my country is real estate. It is a sure investment that would generate guaranteed returns either in the long or short run. And it appreciates with time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Yea i believe agriculture is also a pretty safe investment, though there is no investment out there without it share of risk but with agriculture, it is something we can't really do without.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea i believe agriculture is also a pretty safe investment, though there is no investment out there without it share of risk but with agriculture, it is something we can't really do without.
Agriculture is always and has always been there for man to make use of and there are young people and also old ones who are invested in agriculture that are making good enough earnings from it more than we even think of.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I don't know what LC stands for, but after reading your description which means that there is a loan, it means it's not much different from government bonds, the safest type of investment is risky but that doesn't mean it's without risk.
LC stands for Credit Letter (Letra de Crédito, literally translated in Portuguese). Farmers and builders take a loan from the bank and they must repay the capital together with interests. Investors are the lenders. If the debtors can't pay off the loans, a federal or hybrid or multinational bank in my country is very able to repay us investors. There is also a warranty fund, covering losses until 250 thousand of reais per investor per bank. That's why LC count among the safest investments in my country.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes investment in real estate is good you just buy and rent them out to make money. You get to continously make money as it appreciates. You can insure it for protection

Back