What's the most profitable and safest investment in your country?

Unique_Lady

Complete Stranger
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sadly, politics is the lucrative business in my country. A lot of people go into politics with the hope that they are going to make a lot of money by stealing while in government.

How I wish that the judiciary arm of government will be serious in prosecuting offenders as that will make others learn.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.170
Unfortunately, it's the very same in my former country. And the judiciary environment strictly depends on the left party politician. Public examinations are greatly corrupted, especially the ones to become judges (it's previously decided who will win the public examination for judges, that will come to sentences based on the politicians' philosophy). And yes, being politics is very lucrative, as politicians count on a monthly salary of 20 thousand euros.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most profitable and safe investments are of many types. There are many people who invest money in Islamic banks and they tend to offer monthly profits and they have a totally different financial structure.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.638
I believe one of such investments in my country is real estate. which involve buying and renting homes and house. This is really profitable venture real as you would just need your capital
At the same time, oil and gas is a very good investment too. A lot of people are investing in it but it is for those people who have a lot of money. You rarely see a commoner invest in such

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yes, oil and gas is one good investment you can try out if you have the money. This one is very capital intensive especially here in Nigeria. But I don't think is the safest

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Because of the low rate of enforcement of taxes and levies, the best form of investment for most people here is to hold undeveloped land for some time, at least five to ten years. There's constant depreciation of the naira and inflation

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not into investment currently but i do not think there is any investment in my country that is safer and more profitable than the other. All of them have risks attached to them.

Back