What's the plan for the day?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Good morning from this side of the planet. It's 11:20 AM and it feels good to have finished few items on my to do list for the day. I am done with morning exercise, few chores, breakfast and taking my daughter for eye appointment. So, that's a major thing done for the day. Now other left on my to do list are cooking dinner and cleaning ( I will do in the evening), ironing two loads and online work. I will focus on online work for a while and then do ironing later after lunch. I will do some more online working after dinner and my evening walk.
What's on your to do list for the day? Do you plan your day or go ahead with the flow??

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's past dinner time but we have no appetite for it yet. Being vacation time here, we are going slow and relaxed. The dinner time is also shifted to 9..I plan to do some cleaning in the kitchen in some time.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's evening here, almost 6 PM. I am craving for tea. I would make tea, have it and then go ahead with other chores like cooking dinner, folding laundry and ironing.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's past midnight and officially we are into Saturday. I am in holiday mood and sleep is still evading me. Maybe I don't look forward to a rushed morning and mind is relaxed. I will be online till I feel sleepy.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's 4 PM. I might stay online for a while switching between RIF and myLot..Want to skip my afternoon nap and go to bed early. Need to iron two loads and then cook dinner too. I want some milk tea now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I'm full this dinner. Dinner with deep fried chicken, grilled fish and orange juice. I plan to make my earnings here 1 dollar.
One dollar here in a day...that sounds good..I have never been able to do that. In fact I could never optimise my daily earnings on any site except for Forum Coin. Good luck with your mission. How much time do you intend to spend here to make that one dollar.?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I plan to eat ice cream this hot evening, flavor, rocky road.
Rocky Road is my childhood favourite flavor and until now remains a favorite. I miss those days when Magnolia offers a different flavor of ice-cream a month. Selecta was not as good as it used to taste. Through the years they haven't maintained its quality.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
All these talk about icecream makes me crave for ice cream too.. it is sunny and warm and ideal for icecream. But i have none in the fridge. I have mangoes. Chill.mango shake can be equally refreshing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Rocky Road is my childhood favourite flavor and until now remains a favorite. I miss those days when Magnolia offers a different flavor of ice-cream a month. Selecta was not as good as it used to taste. Through the years they haven't maintained its quality.
What happenes to Magnolia? I usually buy ice cream in Mercury Drug. They are having this brand Rocky Road.
Post automatically merged:

All these talk about icecream makes me crave for ice cream too.. it is sunny and warm and ideal for icecream. But i have none in the fridge. I have mangoes. Chill.mango shake can be equally refreshing.
Go buy ice cream in your nearest store hehe. Satisfy your feelings

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It's Wednesday here. I have a short break for few minutes at my work now. I will finish my last session by 12 and head for home. It's just another regular Wednesday and nothing much planned.

Back