What's the weather now there?

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been raining since yesterday. I didn't watch the weather news last night. Yesterday the school is back to regular classes after the Christmas break. Now classes are suspended because of continued rains. Not a sunny day to get back to business again. It's gloomy outside and cold. Not a good week to get back to usual activities:(

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The king sun showed up this day and dried-up all our clothes after some hours. It's been raining here for almost 3 weeks nonstop. But I like when there is always rain, normal rain.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been raining since yesterday. I didn't watch the weather news last night. Yesterday the school is back to regular classes after the Christmas break. Now classes are suspended because of continued rains. Not a sunny day to get back to business again. It's gloomy outside and cold. Not a good week to get back to usual activities:(
Hello there, weather has been gloomy for a week and it's still until today. This is usually the weather here in January.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's very cold here these days. We are not able to go out in such weather. Just now I came back home and I am shivering.. It's tough to survive in such weather.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very cold here these days. We are not able to go out in such weather. Just now I came back home and I am shivering.. It's tough to survive in such weather.
It's just cloudy and gloomy in this part of the Philippines,. glad we don't have snows here and cold weather is still a wish.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Here weather is cold, but in our city, Karachi usually weather remain hot almost nine month. Now we are enjoying with this weather because we know it will last very little.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Mr. Sun showed already here. Been raining since Thursday here too. Glad the sun decided to show up today.
There were flooding in some of the country. Stay safe always.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Ours here in CDO is still gloomy and rainy. I like this climate because it cools off the surroundings and we will have a good sleep too. I hate to sleep when it is so hot because, so we have to use the aircon and expect the current bill to surge.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Ours here in CDO is still gloomy and rainy. I like this climate because it cools off the surroundings and we will have a good sleep too. I hate to sleep when it is so hot because, so we have to use the aircon and expect the current bill to surge.
I already used the AC today. I was able to sleep after my work and now I am here writing comments. Alive and kicking but will eventually sleep again. Need more sleep.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I
I already used the AC today. I was able to sleep after my work and now I am here writing comments. Alive and kicking but will eventually sleep again. Need more sleep.
am in our compter room, I use two electric fans despite weather gloomy but we an feel the warm temperature. I was there in PB awhile ago and replied to your post and I noticed per comment is 20. I almost reached 2 dollars there. I willmake it 2 dollars or more tomorrow.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I

am in our compter room, I use two electric fans despite weather gloomy but we an feel the warm temperature. I was there in PB awhile ago and replied to your post and I noticed per comment is 20. I almost reached 2 dollars there. I willmake it 2 dollars or more tomorrow.
I noticed that the post on PB are being moderated before it gets posted.

I am now using electric fan. It cooled down a bit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I noticed that the post on PB are being moderated before it gets posted.

I am now using electric fan. It cooled down a bit.
I have written there one post but it was approved right away by the owner and moderator. I hope to reach the threshold in PB to find out if it is not hard to apply for a cashout.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel you on that one. The weather that we are in is kinda weird. I think you know what I mean.

Back