What's your thought about starting up a video game center?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this should be a very lucrative one, I know it will require a large amount of capital to make it standard plus the risk of theft involved due to my country's insecurity. What else do you think should be considered when starting up this type of business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.620
So you need space, a lot of money for expensive computers, money for upgrade since new graphic cards goes out ever year, license for games. Best would be organized some tournaments to attract players and have esport team.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
We are still on pandemic and most parents may not allow their children to play video games. It is a very good business, but this moment of time, many already owned smart phones or android phones, they prefer to play games thru their cellular phones.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people now play games at home. Cloud gaming require only good internet connection so if we look at all, this could be bad project.
Seems like this won't be a good one at all. Since almost everyone now can play it from comfort of their homes online .
We are still on pandemic and most parents may not allow their children to play video games. It is a very good business, but this moment of time, many already owned smart phones or android phones, they prefer to play games thru their cellular phones.
Yeah, you're right the pandemic is still on although this part of my country has already forgotten about it . I agree with that fact that most people now enjoy playing through their phone.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
@Mikky , try to continue that dream business, just use 3 computers. I have just learned this day, my neighbor operates a video game in front of his home. I saw young people occupying the 3 computers at 30 pesos per hour rate.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky , try to continue that dream business, just use 3 computers. I have just learned this day, my neighbor operates a video game in front of his home. I saw young people occupying the 3 computers at 30 pesos per hour rate.
Wow., it's very good for him since he is doing it in front of his house, but I'm not planing of offering PC games rather I will prefer using a game console like PS4,PS5,PS3, Xbox etc with a wide screen for better playing .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
@Mikky , that is lucrative, my neighbor is still a college student, at least he already learns the business. Xbox is very good, many young guys surely flock to your center.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Mikky , that is lucrative, my neighbor is still a college student, at least he already learns the business. Xbox is very good, many young guys surely flock to your center.
That's really good for him at lest the income made from his games can cover some petite fees at college. I know some guys owns these console for themselves but I felt at times playing with physical players can be more fun to playing with online players.
This can be good if you have esport team and supporters. Maybe some sponsor. You can rent it early hours for computer science course.
You mean the gaming console can be rented out for computer science course?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
This depends on where you are located. In my place a lot of people play games on mobile, PC as well as consoles and a video game center might not be very lucrative/

Back