What's your thought about starting up a video game center?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Both positive and negative aspects are associated with the opening of the video game center. On the one hand, it can be a great place for gamers to socialize and play together, building community and increasing interest in video games. On the other hand, it is important to consider the public health impact, especially in the context of time spent playing, and to ensure safety and balance between screen use and movement. Providing reasonable limits and controls on playing time can promote a healthy use of the video game center.
But there are risks associated with this kind of business. People fight in places like this and cause trouble. What if the mistakenly break a computer or so? Have you ever seen that happen?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Sure, video game centers are a very lucrative business to go into but before considering to venture into it, one needs to make research on the place to situate the center in order to witness massive patronage.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people now play games at home. Cloud gaming require only good internet connection so if we look at all, this could be bad project.
Yeah, most people now do most of their gaming activities from their home with just the need to connect to a working internet but in some situation, people may choose to play physically too and this is somewhat common in my location.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A video gaming center is a very lucrative business. It does so well in an area where there are many youths, think of near a university or in an urban area. You should truly put up good security measures in this business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Setting up a video game center requires a lot of money. I think nowadays, most people play games online at home. I wonder if this is a good business idea.
It is a good business and there especially when you are beside a lounge or a bar that most men would love to go to so they can just branch your place to play some games. How about that?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
I think it is not that feasible here anymore. Most people who are into games online. They can just do it at their homes now.
Yes and besides that people now prefer buying their own games so they do not care about going to Public places to play them. Having a gaming center would be good if you also have other services like eatery and the likes.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
In my nearby areas it used to be the best business with bundle of profit but due to smartphone games children usually prefer to play at their home, so hardly I see these spots.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a video game centre is actually going to be a problem fake and lucrative business but the thing is how to manage it and running to whereby it will not be a seasonal kind of thing.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
In my country these are popular you can do that if you think you can but it would be exspenisive for you since you need place and a lot of devices that cost a lot

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If a businessperson is located in an urban area, the idea of setting up a center where video gaming services are offered would be highly lucrative. Such business would tap into the huge numbers of urban young people who like paying video games.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't think it will be a very lucrative business for now, due to the advancement of technology, we have ps5 and other online games people can play on their mobile phones., But you can still give it a trial and see how it plays out.

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A video game center is no longer as lucrative as it once was a few years back, at least in the place where I live. People are now more into mobile gaming or have powerful PCs at home. There are limits to the operating hours and students are not allowed to play during school hours. With these limitations, it would be difficult to recoup the investment within reasonable time.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
V
Most people now play games at home. Cloud gaming require only good internet connection so if we look at all, this could be bad project.
This is definitely something that should be considered very well by anyone who is interested in starting this kind of business because it will affect your sales.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I am quite interested in it and it's a good business because most like to play games and you can expect decent earnings and you don't need to invest much into it

Back