What's your thought about starting up a video game center?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think this should be a very lucrative one, I know it will require a large amount of capital to make it standard plus the risk of theft involved due to my country's insecurity. What else do you think should be considered when starting up this type of business?
I think it is not that feasible here anymore. Most people who are into games online. They can just do it at their homes now.
It is a good business in my country but you need security because people any be very destructive

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
This is a pretty lucrative business, i have seen a lot of game centers and they are actually making good money from it. The place is usually filled up with customers wanting to play.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is a pretty lucrative business, i have seen a lot of game centers and they are actually making good money from it. The place is usually filled up with customers wanting to play.
Game centre is always filled up because of the way a lot of people love to play games and it is highly lucrative

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my place, if you can have a place that people can play PS4. You would make money. The leisure time of boys is mostly spent challenging each other on PS4 while you make your money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
In my place, if you can have a place that people can play PS4. You would make money. The leisure time of boys is mostly spent challenging each other on PS4 while you make your money.
Before the pandemic, many youngsters visit this kind of facility. It was totally stopped during the chaotic situation. Now, the restrictions were loosened up. But the young ones did not go back the way it used to be in gaming centers in my city. That is why some of them closed.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You mean to tell me that the video gaming industry has not recovered from the impact of the pandemic? Would it ever recover again? What happened to the former patrons? Did they stop playing games?
Before the pandemic, many youngsters visit this kind of facility. It was totally stopped during the chaotic situation. Now, the restrictions were loosened up. But the young ones did not go back the way it used to be in gaming centers in my city. That is why some of them closed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Exactly
Boys love to play games a lot. It is rare for you to see a guy who does not like to play any game.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business is a very good business which the youths love to patronize. But you have to be careful about locating the business. You must find a place with easy access to young people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The business is a very good business which the youths love to patronize. But you have to be careful about locating the business. You must find a place with easy access to young people.
It is very good and a lot of youths are now buying their games in their houses so that they will not need to go to the play station to play games. I know so many people who now have games

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035
This is like business mostly for the youth. it is a very good business which the youths love to patronize. So you would need to find a place that you find good numbers of Youths

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is like business mostly for the youth. it is a very good business which the youths love to patronize. So you would need to find a place that you find good numbers of Youths
It is a very good business especially when you do it in an area where there are so many youths who will be there to patronize them because an area that is full of old people cannot be good for this business

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Now, every kid have access to internet and can easily play game at home or at their personal computer. Even in third world countries, kids have personal computers and mobile device nowadays. Therefore opening a game center may not be lucrative.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now, every kid have access to internet and can easily play game at home or at their personal computer. Even in third world countries, kids have personal computers and mobile device nowadays. Therefore opening a game center may not be lucrative.
How many kids world over can afford a console? And mind you, console games and mobile games are worlds apart. You can't compare in anything. Konami is a multi million company. A Playstation 4 console is not for average people.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That means that there is space for everyone to make money. I have seen a lot of parents who take their children to game centres and pay for the game that those kids play

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
I'm not developing games I just want to start one for just playing.
Years back this would have been a very lucrative business, though today people still do it and make money from it, but it is not like how it was back then. This is because most people are now having access to their own games.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are correct
They no longer make money from it like they used to. Most people now have these games in their houses so there will be no reason to play the game outside
Post automatically merged:

You are correct
They no longer make money from it like they used to. Most people now have these games in their houses so there will be no reason to play the game outside
Years back this would have been a very lucrative business, though today people still do it and make money from it, but it is not like how it was back then. This is because most people are now having access to their own games.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
So you need space, a lot of money for expensive computers, money for upgrade since new graphic cards goes out ever year, license for games. Best would be organized some tournaments to attract players and have esport team.
True, one thing i have come to realize about these games center is that the bigger the better. Majority of the game centers out there usually make use of large spaces. So it can contain lots of players easily. And can easily hold events.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
True, one thing i have come to realize about these games center is that the bigger the better. Majority of the game centers out there usually make use of large spaces. So it can contain lots of players easily. And can easily hold events.
That is right
They may want to have ten players at once but it may be discouraging when there are not so many computers on ground so they will have to take turns and it may be boring

sofiko

Complete Stranger
Jul 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both positive and negative aspects are associated with the opening of the video game center. On the one hand, it can be a great place for gamers to socialize and play together, building community and increasing interest in video games. On the other hand, it is important to consider the public health impact, especially in the context of time spent playing, and to ensure safety and balance between screen use and movement. Providing reasonable limits and controls on playing time can promote a healthy use of the video game center.

Back