What's your worst experience being a worker

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My previous offline job was very toxic. The owner didnt care about our welbeing l, if you got a sickleave from the doctor he would cut the salary according to how many days you where sick. We where not allowed to.take.leave days at all during the year which ment we worked 7 days a week. When covid hit he had to downsize so he started making false accusations inorder to fire people without having to pay them severences. I was one of thw victims. A year into covid his company couldnt survive so he ended up closing shop and flying back to his country

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.540
Worst thing is see other workers cying at work. It is not easy react in such situation. Sometimes they did wron steps and sometimes boss did. Not matter what situation it is very unpleasent being there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Unfortunately, some years ago I had a very bad experience as a worker. Although I worked very hard, my boss pushed me to work even harder. The result was that I started having health problems, so I quit.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have worked for some clients that ended up not paying me for the work that I did for them and it was a very painful experience for me. I was sad.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.213
As an online seller, I had a bad experience. During my college years, I used to sell used Apple iPhones to supplement my income. The buyer requested that we meet so she could check out and purchase the iPhone, but she didn't show up. I had waited two hours and more for nothing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
My worse experience being a worker is the fact that i had to be at the office as early as after 6 in the morning, then start attending to previous jobs, no breaks no rest and would still close very late.
Post automatically merged:

My worse experience being a worker is the fact that i had to be at the office as early as after 6 in the morning, then start attending to previous jobs, no breaks no rest and would still close very late.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got scammed a few times I believed it was my worst exspierence it's not that bad I wanted hours of my time to not get paid after this I became way more careful
Post automatically merged:

working onile can be very hard if you don't have skills earning onile is truly very hard but possible you just need the right skills and mindset learning skills is not that hard but you need time

Last edited:
Back