When did you last time visited zoos?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Zoos are full of different animals. They often contain animals that are not found in the local area. The most interesting are monkeys who often do funny things or lions because they are very impressive. Visitors are not fans of snakes because they are very creepy. In today's zoos, people can eat and drink in restaurants within the garden itself and are a great way of entertainment especially for children.
gettyimages-474690025.jpg

When was the last time you went to the zoo?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The zooz with almost complete animals was last visited when I was still in college but fee years back I visited min. zoom with just. selection of some animals not found in my place such as lion, donkey, various species of birds. among otherd.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I have never visited a complete zoo with wildlife animals like tiger, cheetah and the likes, but I have seen lion in the zoo with different species of snakes , birds and the likes when I was much younger.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
Do you in ZOO you are not allowed feed animals? Many people do that. Often give animals sweet like candys or chocholate. Those can affect bad since animals later don't want eat proper food.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was a very long time ago I want to visit it again I remeber I had so much fun it it seeing all these animals I even feed animals with proper food it was very fun

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
It was a very long time ago I want to visit it again I remeber I had so much fun it it seeing all these animals I even feed animals with proper food it was very fun
How much is close to you is nearest ZOO? I have one smaller on one hour but another much bigger is on 5 hours of driving. We also don't go often there but we should increase frequency.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
It was years back when i was still in high school. I and some of the students went on excursion it was really a memorable trip, and that was the first time i saw a lion in my life! it was really great and enjoyable i saw so many animals and lots more I've always wish on going to visit the zoo again some day.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
It was years back when i was still in high school. I and some of the students went on excursion it was really a memorable trip, and that was the first time i saw a lion in my life! it was really great and enjoyable i saw so many animals and lots more I've always wish on going to visit the zoo again some day.
Here we have often one day trip into ZOO organized by different travel agency. At least one per month organized and it is not even expensive. 50 euros travel into anothe country in one big zoo where you can spend entire day.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I don't remember when i visited may be long back but last month i visited jungle safari
I never was on such trip. We do not have anythig similar since we don't have such climate conditons. We could arange some swiming with delphins or searching trough forest.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My dad once took me to the zoo but i was very little then that I can't even remember anything that happened that day. If I'm to visit the zoo again I would love to spend most of my time watching the lions, I just love the calm and intimidating look of lions.

Back