Question Where are you now? Jordan, we miss you

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am thinking that @Jordan is on a honeymoon😁😁😁. But that will be better than having other reasons like sickness. Your site feels the emptiness this time without you monitoring it, but thanks to your loyal and lovely members like me, I remain, we remain loyal to you. Hoping you are on the pink of health. God bless you more and your family. We truly missed you.🥰

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking that @Jordan is on a honeymoon😁😁😁. But that will be better than having other reasons like sickness. Your site feels the emptiness this time without you monitoring it, but thanks to your loyal and lovely members like me, I remain, we remain loyal to you. Hoping you are on the pink of health. God bless you more and your family. We truly missed you.🥰
I think you are right this time! @Jordan is showing some symptoms of love sick. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does that mean I have to wait till next month before I get money. I cashed out on 15 th and i jave been waiting. I thought I woll recieve the money ln the same 15th

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Does that mean I have to wait till next month before I get money. I cashed out on 15 th and i jave been waiting. I thought I woll recieve the money ln the same 15th
I think this month no one has received payment, maybe Jordan has been on vacation. We have to wait until Jordan comes back, who knows how long. Just wait, we will all be paid soon.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
Let's hope that Jordan returns no matter how long he should take let's wait earnestly until he comes so that the payments can be made. It's already date two days down the line.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Wow, is Jordan on his honeymoon? If yes, congrats on that. I didn't even know Jordan just got married. We will always be waiting for you to come @Jordan. 😁 ❤️
Who knows I'm guessing it right. 😁
Post automatically merged:

I think you are right this time! @Jordan is showing some symptoms of love sick. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
It could also be love struck 😍😍😍
Post automatically merged:

Let's hope that Jordan returns no matter how long he should take let's wait earnestly until he comes so that the payments can be made. It's already date two days down the line.
Of course @Jordan is a person of high integrity and honor. The pay will be sent for all who claimed 😁

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Of course @Jordan is a person of high integrity and honor. The pay for all is peanut for him 😁
No amount of payment can be considered as peanut,it is really not an easy thing for someone to put people on a payroll.OIt takes a lot of quality and prowess in that individual like @Jordan and his team are.

Other people just scam the members and off they go,that is why we need to help provide liquidity in the site if we are to see it continue to thrive for years and years like the case for FC,BMF and others.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for clarifying , it appears that payment will get delayed this month.
Yes it seems so, because Jordan has not come back to the site. Maybe on vacation. I think it's okay to postpone, the important thing is still paid. Let's stay active writing here so that the website stays active.

Back