Where to write movie reviews?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
I already registered on Medium but I have not tried posting or I have not read the terms. I thought it was a forum site so I registered. But it is a good way to earn if I get back to writing groove.
Same here I use medium a lot to get information but not a member on the site but I doubt they pay

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I remember medium but I am not 100% sure if I am registered on the platform or not but I would like to know what we can learn from medium that can help us in our online earnings so if it is the case then I will start checking it regularly

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sites that pays for movie reviews are either low paying or dictate the genre of movie to review. And also you will have to watch the whole movie either boring or not before a review can be made which is stressful on it's own.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know any such that are available Internationally with better pay rates so I think we cannot earn from these or the earnings will be lower

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hubpages is a very successful site but it is very strict and can get you banned over trivial issues. If you want to earn with Hubpages, you must first read their TOS and must be consistent.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.835
Sites that pays for movie reviews are either low paying or dictate the genre of movie to review. And also you will have to watch the whole movie either boring or not before a review can be made which is stressful on it's own.
Yeah but there's no way you can make a perfect review of a movie without watching the whole movie so that you can give a perfect review

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
There are suggestions on where to write movie reviews and get aid. These are the following suggested sites:
1. Medium
2. HubPages
3. InfoBarrel
4. Cultured Vultures
( www.makeuseof.com)
You may write movie reviews for royalty, or become a freelance movie review writer, In doing a movie review, it is best if you do it via YouTube and submit to any of those mentioned above. What do you think of this business? Does it attract you?
Since I am overloaded with online stunts, I cannot even watch movies anymore. If it happens, I do not have enough energy to review them.:(

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Since I am overloaded with online stunts, I cannot even watch movies anymore. If it happens, I do not have enough energy to review them.:(
It takes time to make or write a review. WE need to spend 5 hours reading. We should also follow their formatting in reviewing.

I remember medium but I am not 100% sure if I am registered on the platform or not but I would like to know what we can learn from medium that can help us in our online earnings so if it is the case then I will start checking it regularly
I cannot explore the site, Medium, because I cannot navigate through the posts because the site needs us to upgrade the account to continue.

Just explore the site you can navigate. There are so many sites. I also stop engaging in a site hard to get.
The problem is I cannot explore unless I upgrade it. I can't even read the whole article because covered with the message UPGRADE. The site is not willing to be explores.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
The problem is I cannot explore unless I upgrade it. I can't even read the whole article because covered with the message UPGRADE. The site is not willing to be explores.
I always see the word Upgrade, all I do is junk the site. They require 7-day trial, one month trial but I do not care, I want it to be free for our earnings are small.

I always see the word Upgrade, all I do is junk the site. They require 7-day trial, one month trial but I do not care, I want it to be free for our earnings are small.
Yup, that what I see as well. Not going to try with pay for now. I don't need extra site that is asking me to pay for trial unless I really like what I am trying. I will for it but for now, I will dismiss the fact that I can earn from their platform.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.104
Raw Dex
$0.001
The movie review is definitely one of the best ways at which you can make substantial amount of money when you write reviews for movies, but you must have an understanding about the movies you want to review first.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Sounds nice but this would mean you have to carefully watch each movies, looking for details others may have skipped or ignored. I have heard about this but i do not really know how lucrative it is.

Back