Which do you like more? Hot or Cold Weather?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
The weather likeness could be different from person to person, but in my case I like hot weather the reason behind this, is that I remain fit in this weather, a lot of sweat comes out from my body and so I did not suffer from cold and headache I remain very charge in the hot weather and work almost perfectly.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer warm weather, neither too hot nor too cold. Weather that is too hot makes me uncomfortable and sweats easily. And the weather is too cold making me lazy to do anything and mostly stay in bed. 🤣🤣

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I prefer warm weather, neither too hot nor too cold. Weather that is too hot makes me uncomfortable and sweats easily. And the weather is too cold making me lazy to do anything and mostly stay in bed. 🤣🤣
Agree if the weather is cold we feel lazy we like to be on bed daydreaming 😁. But it will never happen in the Philippines. Our country has only two seasons the hot and rainy.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree if the weather is cold we feel lazy we like to be on bed daydreaming 😁. But it will never happen in the Philippines. Our country has only two seasons the hot and rainy.
Yes, you are right, we have two seasons, namely summer and rainy season, but there is a transition season between the both, often the weather becomes very cold to the point of bone chilling, making me lazy to take a shower early in the morning. 🤣🤣

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Yes, you are right, we have two seasons, namely summer and rainy season, but there is a transition season between the both, often the weather becomes very cold to the point of bone chilling, making me lazy to take a shower early in the morning. 🤣🤣
There's never a time here weather chillin me. How nice to feel it. I surely remain on bed and wrap my body with a thick blanket. But it won't happen only when our AC is at high cool😁. I wear a coat when our AC is high cool lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's never a time here weather chillin me. How nice to feel it. I surely remain on bed and wrap my body with a thick blanket. But it won't happen only when our AC is at high cool😁. I wear a coat when our AC is high cool lol.
When the weather is very cold, even the floor of the room produces dew, even though we don't use the AC or fan. You can imagine how cold it is, even though it is in a metropolitan city as big as Jakarta. 😁

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure. I like hot weather since clothes is easier but it is warm and I sweat a lot. In cold weather not sweat but you can catch cold if you don't have good clothes. Also driving is not easy.
Each has its own pluses and minuses. But in comparison, maybe I prefer summer because when I travel I won't be afraid of getting caught in the rain. And my clothes will also dry quickly.

Back