Which do you prefer between a mobile food vendor and a restaurant.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.700
I would prefer to be a physical food vendor. Though, it is quite expensive because I will need a space for it but if I could get a space, I will surely prefer it. It is better than the other
For me I would go for the restaurant. This is simply because a restaurant is a very big business venture and that it can earn me more and more profits than being a food vendor.
This post is talking about patronage and not about doing the business. It is asking if you would prefer to eat from a restaurant or a mobile food vendor who pushes food around to sell.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't eat outside no matter how . I cooked my food and I carry my food to my shop. My wife make sure I have my breakfast at least by 7:15 every day. It is expensive for a family of five to be eating outside.
Well that's true of married people, but you must have eaten outside or at a friends place during your bachelor's days.well, I am not also a type that like eating outside, even in my bachelor days ,I still Cook because that is what is much okay for me.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We are changing our life style but we must realize that there were so many benefits in old life style, when we were going outside to eat dinner in Restaurants we were preparing for this, driving, talking, seeing the outside environment these all are good for mental health.
Mobile food vending is becoming more popular because of its convenience and comfortability. It provides convenient ways of ordering meals online. The stress of experiencing any odds At the restaurant is avoided. You eat at the convenient of your home or offices.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I prefer restaurant and that's because you will be able to get anything you really wanted and not just what is available as always portrayed in mobile restaurant .mobile restaurant also offers the chance to eat at the spot.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would prefer a restaurant as I consider it more sanitary and hygienic. Mobile vendors go from one place to another and food handling may be affected by its mobility. Unless the foods are prepacked and stored in proper container then I can consider it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
I remember back in the days when I was teaching and we used to go to work early without eating. We would patiently be waiting for the lady that pushes food on barrow to come and serve us a quick meal before we step into the class to start teaching.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.720
I once had a restaurant, so my preference is with restaurant, I cannot imagine sitting on a mobile food truck or cart and selling foods.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I once had a restaurant, so my preference is with restaurant, I cannot imagine sitting on a mobile food truck or cart and selling foods.
Wow
Can you please tell us little of the experiences you had as a restaurant owner and what exactly made you stop the business?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.720
Wow
Can you please tell us little of the experiences you had as a restaurant owner and what exactly made you stop the business?
The restaurant was profitable in the beginning, I reinvested profits. Then the armed insurgency started intensifying in the country, and I lost customers who uses to stay late night. That's how I ended up shutting down.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Ooh that’s actually sad. What about now? Is the country calm now maybe you can start it up again or you are not willing to run the business anymore?
The restaurant was profitable in the beginning, I reinvested profits. Then the armed insurgency started intensifying in the country, and I lost customers who uses to stay late night. That's how I ended up shutting down.

Back