Which do you prefer, focus on 1-2 sites, or be active on more than 3 several paid sites?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.078
The truth of the matter is that it would be pretty hard to focus on a single site due to the fact that the pay is pretty small, so working on multiple sites helps increase your earnings. Another issue would be the fact that its safer not to rely on a single source of income.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth of the matter is that it would be pretty hard to focus on a single site due to the fact that the pay is pretty small, so working on multiple sites helps increase your earnings. Another issue would be the fact that its safer not to rely on a single source of income.
Exactly, it is not safe to rely on one source. Now that trendri forum and lumoxchange are down, there users may not find it likely. And then the money from just a forum is too small

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
Exactly, it is not safe to rely on one source. Now that trendri forum and lumoxchange are down, there users may not find it likely. And then the money from just a forum is too small
You just took the words out of my mouth. Members of trendri and lumoxchange.com that concentrated there alone are now stranded. It is better to have account on all the forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is always better to focus on 1 or 2 things in life. I think it is better to work in 2 quality forums. You don't need to be active in all forums and waste your time.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You just took the words out of my mouth. Members of trendri and lumoxchange.com that concentrated there alone are now stranded. It is better to have account on all the forums.
That is it, having multiple you registered on will give you the chance to have something to go back to and you won't have to be stranded if you are working on PTP forums

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
In my opinion, it is always better to focus on 1 or 2 things in life. I think it is better to work in 2 quality forums. You don't need to be active in all forums and waste your time.
So how would that person do of the site crashes all of a sudden? You have to diversify your portfolio when itf
comes to working on paid to post forums.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many people decide to be active in many forums, 2 forums, 3 forums, even more than that. Even though I am active in several forums, I still only have 1 forum as the main priority. If there are forums that can pay 2$ a day, why do you have to be active in many forums just to earn 2$? Isn't pacing here and there more time-consuming? How about you? What are the reasons that keep you active on many forums?
Well, I prefer to be active on several paid to post sites because I have enough time to do so.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Working on several post to paid forums is better You know like not putting all your eggs in one basket it is always good to spread earnings around to avoid risks

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.205
I've worked on several PTP forum websites, but I'm only active on RIF and Trendri. The latter has announced that they will cease paying their members in the interim, which is extremely frustrating. Having multiple sources of income is beneficial, but there is no guarantee that they will last.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
I've worked on several PTP forum websites, but I'm only active on RIF and Trendri. The latter has announced that they will cease paying their members in the interim, which is extremely frustrating. Having multiple sources of income is beneficial, but there is no guarantee that they will last.
All cannot close at the same time. That's why you need to have multiple streams. Because there is no guarantee that they would last.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I am that type of the person that go by the saying, don't keep all you eggs in one basket. Suppose one was only concetrating on the collapsing two sites what would be the fate for them now?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
The collapse of that Trendri was soon coming. I knew it because the complains were too much. An observant user should have noticed and left on time.
I am that type of the person that go by the saying, don't keep all you eggs in one basket. Suppose one was only concetrating on the collapsing two sites what would be the fate for them now?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally try as much as possible to be active in so many platforms simultaneously. This is because it'll give me more options to make more money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
You can't put your eggs in one basket. You have to spread it round in case anything goes bad with any of them. You could have something to hold on to.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it's very hard to manage time since I have offline job so I work on a few forums and that's all it's enough for me sometimes I take a long break Wich can last several months

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I personally try as much as possible to be active in so many platforms simultaneously. This is because it'll give me more options to make more money.
Yes, I am also the same as you. Moreover, I get bored easily when I have to stick with just one site, I need to move to refresh. And in this RIF there is a limit of 1$, so if we only focus here, we will never get more than 1$.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am also the same as you. Moreover, I get bored easily when I have to stick with just one site, I need to move to refresh. And in this RIF there is a limit of 1$, so if we only focus here, we will never get more than 1$.
Yes, sometimes we need variety and a fresh environment can help. Working in PTP forums is very tiring, especially with the little income they have, you will be mentally tired.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, sometimes we need variety and a fresh environment can help. Working in PTP forums is very tiring, especially with the little income they have, you will be mentally tired.
That's right, it feels very tiring because you have to keep writing and thinking all the time. There are times when we need refreshment and a joke, I did it with my friends at Mylot. :D

Back