Which do you prefer, focus on 1-2 sites, or be active on more than 3 several paid sites?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, it feels very tiring because you have to keep writing and thinking all the time. There are times when we need refreshment and a joke, I did it with my friends at Mylot. :D
That's cool. Yes, exactly. And some forums have strict rules. If the income was high, it wouldn't be a problem. I could continue working for days, but the income is not really enough

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's cool. Yes, exactly. And some forums have strict rules. If the income was high, it wouldn't be a problem. I could continue working for days, but the income is not really enough
That's right, if my income is high I have no problem continuing to stay in one forum maybe. LOL But I also can't guarantee, because to be honest I tend to be moody. LOL

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, if my income is high I have no problem continuing to stay in one forum maybe. LOL But I also can't guarantee, because to be honest I tend to be moody. LOL
LOL Same. I don't know if it's because of this job or something else, but I can't work in PTP forums for a long time either. I see people who are very regular and make some dollars every day and also wait and withdraw amounts like 100 dollars. i can't

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
LOL Same. I don't know if it's because of this job or something else, but I can't work in PTP forums for a long time either. I see people who are very regular and make some dollars every day and also wait and withdraw amounts like 100 dollars. i can't
So did I, to get 1$ it took a few days. LOL So, I always withdraw my money when it reaches the minimum limit. Then when the last seconds almost reach the minimum limit, sometimes I lose enthusiasm, even if it's only to make 10 more posts. LOL

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So did I, to get 1$ it took a few days. LOL So, I always withdraw my money when it reaches the minimum limit. Then when the last seconds almost reach the minimum limit, sometimes I lose enthusiasm, even if it's only to make 10 more posts. LOL
LOL i understand you mate. Yes, I usually try to reach the minimum withdrawal in the last days of the month so that I can withdraw my money, and when the money is deposited in my wallet, I can no longer work until I need the money again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
LOL i understand you mate. Yes, I usually try to reach the minimum withdrawal in the last days of the month so that I can withdraw my money, and when the money is deposited in my wallet, I can no longer work until I need the money again.
I'll try to post a lot when I'm in the mood to write. Because sometimes I feel very bored and can be inactive for a few days. LOL This of course makes me have to wait even longer to reach the minimum payment threshold.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
it's not even ideal to work on only one site you would get bored easily and the site might even go down or get shut for whatever reasons it is good to diversified

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
it's not even ideal to work on only one site you would get bored easily and the site might even go down or get shut for whatever reasons it is good to diversified
That's right, I totally agree with you. There is no guarantee that a site will continue to pay, besides being active in many forums will give us more experience and wider relationships.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am also the same as you. Moreover, I get bored easily when I have to stick with just one site, I need to move to refresh. And in this RIF there is a limit of 1$, so if we only focus here, we will never get more than 1$.
That's right, it is the major reason I love to diversify. Sticking to just one website can be very boring and you may get tired easily.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Its better to focus on 2-3 websites but sometimes its better to focus on one only when you are sure to make big from it
Every day I always move to all the websites that I follow, I think this way can avoid boredom. I'm focusing on 3 websites for now, but only managed to get paid from 2 websites.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every day I always move to all the websites that I follow, I think this way can avoid boredom. I'm focusing on 3 websites for now, but only managed to get paid from 2 websites.
Yes, although sometimes it is better to work in only one forum where we can earn more money, but in the long run it causes fatigue, that's why I currently work in two forums.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer to focus on one forum, but unfortunately, in recent months, 2 forums don't pay other users, so it's better to work on several forums. This way it is less risky

Back