Which do you prefer working for someone else or building your own business?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
At present, I am working for someone meaning I am employed by a company but I have plans to work for my business and that can be a turning point in my journey

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
You are right to some extent, businesses are harder to run than running jobs. but in the long run you would be glad you did as you would not have to look for jobs

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When we know we are working for ourselves and our hard work may fetch us rich rewards then we are not afraid of taking risks and working overtime to achieve our goals

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
I have my own business so I would never work for other people, but I think you should first work for other people and build experience before starting your own business

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have my own business so I would never work for other people, but I think you should first work for other people and build experience before starting your own business
You have a very good point and this is what each and every individual should work towards . Having your own business is better and you would even make more profit from it than the other way round.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
This is the way to go. We often tend to underplay the importance of mentorship in business but it is important. I worked for someone for years before I stepped out on my own. The experience I gathered working for someone has really helped me in my own business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If I can create my own blog or website or anything that makes me feel confident of earning from it in the long run then I will put more efforts on that

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
This is the way to go. We often tend to underplay the importance of mentorship in business but it is important. I worked for someone for years before I stepped out on my own. The experience I gathered working for someone has really helped me in my own business.
There are two major benefits to working for other people and companies, one, you get to build your knowledge, skills, and also experience, and two, you also make money. When you are trying to run your own business, you need both.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I would prefer building my own business. This is simply because there is the full control and access of my business that can lead to the earning of more profits than one's business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
As for me personally prefer to build my own business. Yes, I worked for several years for other people to raise capital. For reasons I am not comfortable working under other people's pressure, I built my own business.

Although income from business tends to be unstable and erratic, I can enjoy life more. Apart from that, I am also looking for online job references that are suitable for me, as additional income. How about you?
Well, I don't think anyone will actually prefer working for others and not building their own business, people working for others does not mean they remain there fully , most of them lack capital to start their own.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
For me, building your own business gives you the opportunity to do your own thing the way you want to do it and the way you envision it. Working for someone limits you to work tyw the way the person desires you to work. As a creative person, I prefer to build my own venture.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have been seriously thinking of starting my own business but still unable to plan about it and I need to see what type of business should I start and the capital I need to manage

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I don't think anyone will actually prefer working for others and not building their own business, people working for others does not mean they remain there fully , most of them lack capital to start their own.
That's right I agree with you. Even before building my own business I also worked for other people for some time, to gain experience and capital money. After I felt enough, I quit my offline job and then built my own business.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you like to have a safe future and don't like to take any risk and just prefer to have fixed income then its better to work for someone as its risk free

Back