Which is better to invest into Bitcoins or Altcoins?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have been researching a lot about this thing because from past few months I'm trying my hands to invest into cryptocurrency and according to me Bitcoins are far better than Altcoins.

What do you think?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
I have been researching a lot about this thing because from past few months I'm trying my hands to invest into cryptocurrency and according to me Bitcoins are far better than Altcoins.

What do you think?
I think it is better to invest in altcoins because there is no how they will not make a lot of profit in a little time

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's tough to decide like that but somehow I feel bitcoins are better
the amount of capital you have is what will determine. If you have a lot of capital investing in Bitcoin is the best. But otherwise you need to invest in altcoins because they can give you more profit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
the amount of capital you have is what will determine. If you have a lot of capital investing in Bitcoin is the best. But otherwise you need to invest in altcoins because they can give you more profit.
Very well said. I am actually taking payments in crypto and not buying crypto with my earnings so I'll try to invest into both.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Personally, I prefer altcoins even though I know that Bitcoin is safer especially if you want to hold for long. Without a lot of capital though, the returns pale in contrast with that of altcoins.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The answer to this question is subjective and depends on individual financial goals and risk tolerance. Some people may prefer to invest in established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin because of its widespread recognition and relatively stable value, while others may prefer to invest in lesser-known altcoins because they offer higher potential for growth but come with higher risk. It is important to do thorough research and understand the risks before investing in any cryptocurrency. Additionally, it's also recommended to diversify your portfolio by investing in multiple cryptocurrencies instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Personally, I prefer altcoins even though I know that Bitcoin is safer especially if you want to hold for long. Without a lot of capital though, the returns pale in contrast with that of altcoins.
I have investment in both but mostly I'm using that to exchange with forum currency and get PayPal payment at higher amount.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Your comparison is not specific, there are too many types of altcoins. Are you going to compare Bitcoin vs Ethererum or with Solana etc. If you compare Btc with Ether, the results will be balanced, sometimes Ether will be more profitable, sometimes Bitcoin goes so far that it leaves Ether,

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bitcoin still remains the best option for a cryptocurrency investors. There is enough information and data about bitcoin than any other coins. A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts have studied bitcoin and have learnt how to profit from the market.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you notice no comments gave concrete examples? I have been using my own strategy on Bitcoin for a couple of years now and accumulated 4 Million Satoshi in my accounts.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Altcoins are more safe when it comes to investments. I prefer altcoins more.
Safer in what way? altcoins are much more volatile than bitcoin and most of them are not even really established or have a clear purpose, bitcoin is legal tender in a couple of countries it is already the largest in the market and its dominance is clear, it is quite established and it is a widely accepted network, nothing to do with most of the altcoins, so if we talk about which one is more safe it is definitely Bitcoin if we talk about which one can give you more benefits it is the altcoins but due to the same risk-benefit reason

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very well said. I am actually taking payments in crypto and not buying crypto with my earnings so I'll try to invest into both.
Okay, receiving payments through cryptocurrency is very much advisable. It is also what I do presently on the internet. I have used my money to purchase a few cryptocurrencies in the past.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Yes money matters here with good money you can afford Bitcoin but if not then it is good to try altcoin.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Altcoins offer unique features and potential for higher returns compared to Bitcoin. They have their own blockchain and offer diverse use cases such as privacy, faster transactions and smart contract functionality. I pick Altcoins.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started my latest project that is now up to speed on May 3, 2022 and without using anything but free Bitcoin earned online my balance is over a Million Satoshi and growing daily as well as furnished 150,000 Satoshi to fund newer projects that are not earning yet, but not costing me anything either. What Altcoin project can match that performance?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

What do you think?
Hmm interesting perspective. I think it really depends on your investment goals and risk tolerance. If you're looking for stability then Bitcoins are definitely a great option. But if youre willing to take a risk for potential higher rewards, then altcoins might be worth considering too.

Back