Which is better to invest into Bitcoins or Altcoins?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
To decide the coin that is promising to invest is really difficult because the crypto-currency market is a very volatile market.
That is why you have to do exhaustive research, who is their CEO and their management team, what is their roadmap, what are they doing in terms of innovation in the cryptographic ecosystem, if they are affiliated with anyone, etc.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To decide the coin that is promising to invest is really difficult because the crypto-currency market is a very volatile market.
if you're looking for a cryptocurrency to invest in I will advise you to put your money in floki inu. It has a lot of potentials and this is not a financial advice.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
Two face reality,. Bitcoin has the greatest potential of all the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market and that is why bitcoin has improved drastically over time, but there are still some altcoins that are also very good to adopt.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Two face reality,. Bitcoin has the greatest potential of all the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market and that is why bitcoin has improved drastically over time, but there are still some altcoins that are also very good to adopt.
in terms of potentials to make you profit I don't think bitcoin is the best. there are some altcoins that can give you 100x of your investment but bitcoin cannot do that at least for now.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer investment in bitcoin because it is pioneer cryptocurrency with a lot of potentials.
investing in Bitcoin is good but if you do not have a lot of capital you might not be able to make fortunes from it. There are some altcoins that have the capability to give you a whole lot of money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you notice no comments gave concrete examples? I have been using my own strategy on Bitcoin for a couple of years now and accumulated 4 Million Satoshi in my accounts.

Oh! So, do you share your trading strategies with people? I also share many informative things related to cryptocurrency trading. Right now, I am not trading because I remain quite busy. However, I do plan to start trading once again.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.800
Not all altcoins can be profitable because there are numerous altcoins and some even turn into scams, take Luna for example. If you want a secured investment, Bitcoin is the bets.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.245
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all altcoins can be profitable because there are numerous altcoins and some even turn into scams, take Luna for example. If you want a secured investment, Bitcoin is the bets.
Bitcoin has shown to be the best coin to pick when it comes to investment because of its antecedent.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
Most people tend to go for Bitcoin simply because it is more popular and has a higher price value. Personally i feel if you want to really make more, the best option would be to go for altcoins there is still a lot of room for growth, unlike Bitcoin that already have a high price value.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have somewhat vast experience in investing in Bitcoin, so many times I did it and get profit out of it, as we must remain very vigilant when we invest at any coin.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
I don't know why but I go with Bitcoin maybe because it id the most known and highly acceptable one. Bitcoin though remain the best cryptocurrency for investment. We can invest now

Back