Which is your favorite Crypto wallet?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me I would say Trezor is my favorite crypto wallet. Its been around for a while and has a solid reputation in the crypto world their customer support is on point if you ever run into any issues.

Barida

Unfamiliar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been making use of the Binance app for a while now and I must say that it is one of those apps that makes trading cryptocurrency as easy as one can imagine. I had to stop using Trust Wallet when I found out about Binance.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
Binance is the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange with a wide range of assets, high liquidity, low fees, and advanced security measures. With its user-friendly interface, 24/7 customer support, and fast and efficient trading engine, Binance is the ideal exchange for anyone looking to buy, sell, or trade cryptocurrencies.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am using bitcoin wallet from almost 2 years, yet I didn't faced any problem there, I get money in this wallet hold it till bitcoin price increase and when it increase I withdraw money.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
I have not used coinbase wallet before. I have been using metamask and trust wallet for a while.
Coinbase Wallet for registration and install application is head ache. They disable keyboard and want to spell seed phrase and also google voice recognization is not doing its well so it is not recommanded for registration from mobile app.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinbase Wallet for registration and install application is head ache. They disable keyboard and want to spell seed phrase and also google voice recognization is not doing its well so it is not recommanded for registration from mobile app.
That means people can only be able to register on coinbase wallet using their laptops. I think in the near future I may actually consider registering an account on coinbase wallet. Metamask is a very good alternative.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
That means people can only be able to register on coinbase wallet using their laptops. I think in the near future I may actually consider registering an account on coinbase wallet. Metamask is a very good alternative.
This is exactly what I mean as in the mobile app it is a complete head ache as I have explained for you so you need to register from chrome extension or desktop application instead of mobile app one.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is exactly what I mean as in the mobile app it is a complete head ache as I have explained for you so you need to register from chrome extension or desktop application instead of mobile app one.
Okay, most of the time I don't like to register any of my cryptocurrency wallet using browser. This is because of the security of my finances. I have heard a lot of negative stories of people whose money got stolen on their browsers.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
Okay, most of the time I don't like to register any of my cryptocurrency wallet using browser. This is because of the security of my finances. I have heard a lot of negative stories of people whose money got stolen on their browsers.
This is not the case of coinbase. Coinbase have link to the extension so from the official website you install extension, it will be the case if you are not using a known chrome extension that could be a stolen behind it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is not the case of coinbase. Coinbase have link to the extension so from the official website you install extension, it will be the case if you are not using a known chrome extension that could be a stolen behind it.
Okay, the person that his money got stolen through browser was using perfect money payment processor. But I think the case of coinbase may be very much different.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried 2-3 wallets in my short journey of crypto currency and by far I'm satisfied with Trust Wallet. I'm only unable to understand how swap works on the website.

Which is your favorite Crypto wallet?
Trust wallet is my most preferred choice of wallet, but the challenge has always been the swapping of cryptocurrencies.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trust wallet is my most preferred choice of wallet, but the challenge has always been the swapping of cryptocurrencies.
Yeah, trust wallet is probably one of the best in my own perspective. Metamask is also good but I believe I trust wallet because it is faster and it gives better experience.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have tried a lot of crypto wallets, especially web wallets and wallet applications, both mobile and desktop, of course my favorite crypto wallet is a hardware wallet, because it is considered safer for long-term crypto storage.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have many wallets both general wallets like trustwallet and network specific wallets like slope wallet. My favourites are metamask for evm compatible networks, trustwallet- good and simple interface and tokenwallet a good alternative for metamask and trust wallet.

Back