Which paid to post from pays the highest

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Ydsg I have joined many paid to forum sites and my experience so far with them is tremendous. however, their attitudes rowards their customers matter a lot. thats why we dont have to look alone at their payment.
Yeah there's one admin with a very bad attitude I had to leave that site because it wasn't working for me

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Whereas I think the admin has to be strict, especially in the forum sites otherwise the members start spamming and posting comments which have no meaning or don't contribute to the post at all.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Whereas I think the admin has to be strict, especially in the forum sites otherwise the members start spamming and posting comments which have no meaning or don't contribute to the post at all.
This is how it should be to avoid anyone taking advantage of any sites especially the spammers that don't care about anything.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
This is how it should be to avoid anyone taking advantage of any sites especially the spammers that don't care about anything.
We cannot stop spammers from coming onto the site without making strict rules. So I dont feel bad if the admin is strict and penalise us for breaking rules or doing anything negative to the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
We cannot stop spammers from coming onto the site without making strict rules. So I dont feel bad if the admin is strict and penalise us for breaking rules or doing anything negative to the site.
well you are right the administrator just have to moderate the site to help us have a very healthy community to post on

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
yeah and some moderate is admin very good jobs of moderating which keeps the site running smoothly
Moderators have to be good to keep the site good. I have seen lots of moderators who are strict and thus help the site. Many of them participate on the forums as members of the site.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If am not mistaken, beer money forum remains one of the highest paying paid to post forums out there. Referral index for on the other hand has the potential as well with its current system that allows its users to earn up to a dollar per day.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
But for that $1 one has to work hard here. What I find here is that the site is not much active whole day and I check the site many times and I find there is no single activity for an hour. Maybe the members are not much active on the site. We still need more members to make this site interesting.
If am not mistaken, beer money forum remains one of the highest paying paid to post forums out there. Referral index for on the other hand has the potential as well with its current system that allows its users to earn up to a dollar per day.

Back