AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Well, posters post mostly on the site they want to. You can't force anyone to post on a certain site.
We cannot force people to come onto the site but we can always refer them to a site and make the site interesting by being active. Also, the admin should start contests every week and should make things interesting.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
We cannot force people to come onto the site but we can always refer them to a site and make the site interesting by being active. Also, the admin should start contests every week and should make things interesting.
yes I think even the site admin know it. that is why they are always doing referral contest.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
But for that $1 one has to work hard here. What I find here is that the site is not much active whole day and I check the site many times and I find there is no single activity for an hour. Maybe the members are not much active on the site. We still need more members to make this site interesting.
Yea, i believe many of the members left due to the passed events that took place. Its only a matter of time though, i believe the site would be very active again with time. We just really need to play our parts the little ways we can and as well look for active persons to referr also.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Sanjee , there are many online jobs this time, no reason why stick to a site that does not pay well. There is always a chain of info where to go discussed in a forum like RIF.
I fully agree with you. Lots of members on ML don't want to try another site. They feel like there is nothing better than ML. This is truth as it's a good site but it's not that it is the best.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have only joined a few paid to post forums and mainly for the fun part.. i would start of with this forum. Its a very fun forum nd i would be on lit daily if i could. There's also Daisy Loom, there isn't much there but when i can i log in and tackle the few topics that are available. There is also forumcoin. Its a fun site but really after my first payout i stopped participating there, but you can make a dollar daily on the site.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
i have only joined a few paid to post forums and mainly for the fun part.. i would start of with this forum. Its a very fun forum nd i would be on lit daily if i could. There's also Daisy Loom, there isn't much there but when i can i log in and tackle the few topics that are available. There is also forumcoin. Its a fun site but really after my first payout i stopped participating there, but you can make a dollar daily on the site.
Earnings from the forum sites is very slow. That's the reason I don't spend much of my time on them. Whenever I have a leisure time I spend on them as I find easy to earn from these sites.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earnings from the forum sites is very slow. That's the reason I don't spend much of my time on them. Whenever I have a leisure time I spend on them as I find easy to earn from these sites.
its very slow.. i do it for fun. the earning is a bonus for me. Facing it that way make sit worth it to work on forums.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes kudos to the administrator he is doing a good job I just like the smooth running of the site and I hope it continues for a long time.
Oh I hope the same too! It really does feel like a close community here on RIF, interacting with all of you guys almost everyday, it is really nice!

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many paid to post forums that promises heaven price to their customers. But how of them are faithful to their promises?. One just need to be careful and wary of those that failed to pay in time.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been saying it time without limit that we shouldn't look at the paid to post sites which pays the highest. What we should look at are the one that actually pay.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, so this is a really good question. There are many forums you could check, but honestly what really matters is the community and support you have on these forum, the support is what encourages you to be an active member of the forum and thus earn more.
Some of them don't respond in time to query posted to them. Besides that, how many of them are faithful when it come to withdrawal.

Last edited:

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum is delicate to join. because their rates are good, thats why they capitalize on it to penalize their subscribers without any consideration.
There are a lot of people that do complain that site do ban people a lot
Post automatically merged:

Of all the post to paid site I think I like trendri it pays $0.075 per trend

Back