Which social media generates the highest numbers of customers

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Am still abit new when it comes to advertising on social media, but if i may ask , which of the social media platforms have been able to generate the highest numbers of customers for you, and how did you do it?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think your best bet should be Instagram then followed by tiktok, because nowadays most people spend their time on these two social media platforms.
Am still abit new when it comes to advertising on social media, but if i may ask , which of the social media platforms have been able to generate the highest numbers of customers for you, and how did you do it?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
All social media platforms will generate a high number of customers if you use their platform to the potential you can reach customers who would be interested in your business. Twitter and Facebook are two I find are the most popular for me but many other people may find others are better for them depending on how they use each platform.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
They are all good, but Yiu should find out which works best for your audience. For example, you can't find professional CEOs on TikTok.

You also don't expect comedians to be on LinkedIn or Quora

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are all good, but Yiu should find out which works best for your audience. For example, you can't find professional CEOs on TikTok.

You also don't expect comedians to be on LinkedIn or Quora
Very relevant observations. My friend who used to be a top bank executive didn't even have facebook.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally, it's facebook for me. Instagram always seems lonely for me. Facebook is always more at home.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
I think your best bet should be Instagram then followed by tiktok, because nowadays most people spend their time on these two social media platforms.
I am trying Instagram right now but have not gotten the exact results i need, maybe i am not doing it properly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think Facebook is that social media platform that generates a lot of customers
I guess it is vecayse it has rhe highest number of users.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
I think Facebook is that social media platform that generates a lot of customers
I guess it is vecayse it has rhe highest number of users.
Hmm though i know Facebook is more common, asin people tend to open a Facebook account more than Instagram or the others, so they have a lot of traffic.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my country I think Facebook because It has a large user base and offers a wide range of targeting options, making it a popular choice for businesses of all sizes and industries.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think for most businesses the best social media platform for advertisement is Facebook because you can join groups to advertise your business or you can use paid advertisements.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
For my online selling business, the customers are usually coming from Facebook. I think it is the best platform. I cannot speaking for everyone though. It depends which social media is popular to certain places.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
Since Facebook has more users than any other social media platform, Facebook will help you generate more sales. But other social platforms like tiktok, instagram, or even pinterest also has high conversion rate

Back