Why are some earning sites not accepting all countries?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
They are some good earning sites that I would have loved to join hut they are not accepting my country. What could be the cause of this discrimination?
It is not only you experiencing this discrimination. One site is Swagbucks, I applied then so suddenly told my country is not qualified. I cannot refute for that was their policy. I do not know exactly why they have a country preference. But after two years Swagbucks emailed me to get back at them for they will hire me, but my pride was touched, so I ignored the invitation. What for, to be insulted or rejected again?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
It is not only you experiencing this discrimination. One site is Swagbucks, I applied then so suddenly told my country is not qualified. I cannot refute for that was their policy. I do not know exactly why they have a country preference. But after two years Swagbucks emailed me to get back at them for they will hire me, but my pride was touched, so I ignored the invitation. What for, to be insulted or rejected again?
Same here I couldn't even sign up on Swagbucks my IP address was blocked from even accessing it. I wonder the discriminations for wanting to work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Same here I couldn't even sign up on Swagbucks my IP address was blocked from even accessing it. I wonder the discriminations for wanting to work.
That is not good, they must be fair for all are human beings and no one dares to apply to a site without ample knowledge and qualifications. They better try the person first before rejection. That is an insult blocking your country, my goodness, what kind of human beings are they? Are they immortal beings?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.518
I also noticed this. I sometimes felt frustrated that they do this. But then, I just let it go and try to find other earning sites to work with. I hope it will end for treating other countries like this.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I also noticed this. I sometimes felt frustrated that they do this. But then, I just let it go and try to find other earning sites to work with. I hope it will end for treating other countries like this.
I already encountered country rejection without valid explanation. Why are they judgmental when one impact of globalization is no man is an island in the web. We cross the borders despite distance because we're on the era of globalization where no one is left behind in the web so why don't they accept people regardless of nationalities?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I also noticed this. I sometimes felt frustrated that they do this. But then, I Justin let it go and try to find other earning sites to work with. I hope it will end for treating other countries like this.
Yesh it csn be very frustrating and sometimes it is a good paying site that would have been better for you to work on

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Maybe because of IP address? Or community standards of the website.
You might be right, they might have rules to follow and standardization of their hiring exclusively only to the country of their preference. We can't blame them though, however, they should reflect on screen who they would hire to avoid a disgusting feeling of rejection.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I don't know the reason for it but I also have noticed the same mostly on the survey sites. Maybe they don't want to share their revenue with other countries except the European countries and the US.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are some good earning sites that I would have loved to join hut they are not accepting my country. What could be the cause of this discrimination?
I am not sure why some earning sites do not accept all countries. The truth is that there are so many good sites that I would like to join but, unfortunately, I am not accepted and this is very disappointing.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The feeling of been rejected because of your country is just too frustrating. The latest rejection I got was from a good earning site , I registered there without any issue only to wake up the next day with a notification from the site that my country has been banned. I think the reasons why most site discriminate might be because there have been some malicious activities by the majority of users from the restricted country or the site needs audience from some certain country.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The feeling of been rejected because of your country is just too frustrating. The latest rejection I got was from a good earning site , I registered there without any issue only to wake up the next day with a notification from the site that my country has been banned. I think the reasons why most site discriminate might be because there have been some malicious activities by the majority of users from the restricted country or the site needs audience from some certain country.
You guessed it right, there are sites that also reject my country like swagbucks and Contena, I'm not so sure of the spelling. It happened years ago I was invited to register on Contena then after registering I was told my country isn't qualified to join their company. Much better if they flash on screen countries they will hire to avoid insulting an applicant. If there are nationals doing fraud it doesn't mean all are doing the same.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I am not sure why some earning sites do not accept all countries. The truth is that there are so many good sites that I would like to join but, unfortunately, I am not accepted and this is very disappointing.
That's the issue and some that even accept will give some countries low paying jobs I don't get why they behave that way. it's really appalling.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You guessed it right, there are sites that also reject my country like swagbucks and Contena, I'm not so sure of the spelling. It happened years ago I was invited to register on Contena then after registering I was told my country isn't qualified to join their company. Much better if they flash on screen countries they will hire to avoid insulting an applicant. If there are nationals doing fraud it doesn't mean all are doing the same.
Although I didn't have any issue when joining swagbuck I'm quite cool with that, and yes you're on point , they should specify the requirement needed to join their site before the registration process, that would be better

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Although I didn't have any issue when joining swagbuck I'm quite cool with that, and yes you're on point , they should specify the requirement needed to join their site before the registration process, that would be better
How much can a Nigerian make weekly with the site. I know the site will be slow for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
survey sites don't accepts my country even beersurvey didn't include my country and some other sites. So we are limited.
Surveys are a time waste even if they accept and that's why I have stopped looking at surveys. Yes these surveys can pay really well but it feels bad to not get qualified for them so we need to look at other options that are available for us

Back