Why do all ladies prefer their pedicure/ manicure to be done by guys?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have observed a trend. The trend is that most times, pedicure and manicure business is being done by guys. The target market of this service business is ladies but the operators of the business are 95% guys.

And most ladies consciously and intentionallyyorefer to patronize the guys to get their nails fixed. What could be the reason for this?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I have observed a trend. The trend is that most times, pedicure and manicure business is being done by guys. The target market of this service business is ladies but the operators of the business are 95% guys.

And most ladies consciously and intentionallyyorefer to patronize the guys to get their nails fixed. What could be the reason for this?
I honestly do not know why that happens what I think is lovable when a guy does something for you even though you are paying him for it

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Men are seen as an asset to be dependent upon. Women regards men as the bearer of their expenses. A responsible man must know how to take care of his woman.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some woman have never for a long time feel the muscular touch and desperately seeking the touch that will reinvigorate their latent sexual urge. Do to the nature of women, they are always pretentious and can not directly express their feelings.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some woman have never for a long time feel the muscular touch and desperately seeking the touch that will reinvigorate their latent sexual urge. Do to the nature of women, they are always pretentious and can not directly express their feelings.
Prof. You are shaking tables here. Even married women too? @cherry123, @Starmix , is this thing that @Magnus2022 saying true?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It's simply because they feel a man or a guy would always handle their hair or face with carefullness and also with a touch of excellence, and guys who venture into that line of business are always considered the best compared to their female counterparts in the Same business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
It's a case to case because in the city where I live, there are no male male manicurist and pedicurist only females young and skilled. They are installed in beauty parlors. They also do home service but pay double.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Married women are humans! Many women are sexually starved. Some husband are too weak to perform and some are have surrender to erectile dysfunction.
This might just be the reason. It could have something to do with sexuality. It is true that women generally prefer their manicure, pedicure and even hair done by guys. It is rampant in my location.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
This might just be the reason. It could have something to do with sexuality. It is true that women generally prefer their manicure, pedicure and even hair done by guys. It is rampant in my location.
I also love it. Well, my hair stylist is a lady but it will not be bad if it is done by a man including manicure and pedicure.

Back