Why do customers favor a particular business over others?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think customers favor a particular business over others because they trust that business to provide reliable products or services. They may also like the customer service they receive or the convenience of the location. Additionally, when a business offers good value for the money, customers are likely to keep going back.
Some people are used to buying things from one person. Also, some people love the way they get treated by the people who they buy things from

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Sometimes, I can not pinpoint the reason behind my preference of some service over others. For instance, I prefer Pepsi over coke but I can not give any reason for that preference .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sometimes, I can not pinpoint the reason behind my preference of some service over others. For instance, I prefer Pepsi over coke but I can not give any reason for that preference.
I also prefer Pepsi over cook and I drink Pepsi every day. Actually, coke makes me go vomit so I just had to stick to my Pepsi. Pepsi is a very lovely drink.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why do customers pick one business over another?
One reason is of course the quality of merchandise being offered for sale. Good customer relationship is also a vital consideration and lately with the popular use of cashless purchase it's an advantage for a store to have it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I wouldn't blame any customer that favour a particular business for another. The basic reason is that each and every businesses has different quality services that they dispense to people.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, it's true that there are those who prioritize satisfying service rather than low prices, and those who actually pursue cheap prices rather than friendly service also exist. I tend to prioritize satisfying service and quality products, rather than just low prices.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Two factors are responsible for this. One if the factors is quality. The other factor is customer experience. If these two factos are gotten right, customers would keep coming and coming.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
As a customer, I prefer one company over another because I discovered a much better, more affordable product. In addition, I want a company that provides excellent customer service. If I have any questions, they will gladly answer them.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I think customers favor a particular business over others because they trust that business to provide reliable products or services. They may also like the customer service they receive or the convenience of the location. Additionally, when a business offers good value for the money, customers are likely to keep going back.
I agree that the customer service needs to be improved when it comes to offering the particular products or services. It is not only providing them but also cconsidering the good qualities for the existing consumers to patronize them or targeting potential consumers in the market.

Back