Why do members of BMF always reply to trends than creating a trend too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes creating a thread actually pays more,but the problem is the thread has to be approved first. Most people have tried creating a thread times without number but did not get approved. But there are times i wonder what they actually look out when it comes to approving a thread. There are some thread i have written that did not get approved, only for me to see lots of threads like how much is the cost to do this or how much is the cost to do that, and there is no detailed explanation on the thread, yet it gets approved.
Creating a thread will surely pay more but I don't like it because they mostly disapprove all my threads

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Checking through the profile of most members of BMF have being able to see that most of they always reply to trends than creating a trend. Why is this so ?
It is not there fault. I don't really know the rules and regulations of the forum. Most of us including me have posted many threads but was deleted. Out of like 10 threads that I created, only two was accepted. So that is the reason

Back