Why do some people hate rich people?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
There are so many reasons why some people hate them. One thing is for sure, some rice people did bad deeds and innocent souls were affected for such a reason.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Some rich people do not treat each and every individual in good manner they show that they are rich and person in front of them is nothing that's the main reason some people hate with some particular type of rich people.
Instead of hating, you should appreciate and strive to work hard to achieve what they achieved. Poor people are very insecure and that is why they are always feeling oppressed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't have any reason to hate anyone who is rich because I am also trying to be rich myself which is why I'm working very hard towards it.
I can never hate a rich person but some people hate which people because they have begged them for money but they could not get it

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a saying that people hate what they can't have. Those that are hating on rich people are not rich like them, and they think the best way to deal with that fact is to hate them.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a saying that people hate what they can't have. Those that are hating on rich people are not rich like them, and they think the best way to deal with that fact is to hate them.
There is going to be a continuous hatred for the rich people if they continue to excel without helping the people that surround them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
This is because the majority of the rich people have pride and showing off of their riches. They tend to dispise those that haven't been blessed with alot of money like they are.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, me too. But the problem is that no one sees the days when you worked hard to earn money and some people only see you when you have money. Some people think that getting rich is easy and you didn't do anything to get rich

This is why you don't have to look at what people say or think about you because they will only be interested in you when you have made money but they're not going to be interested in you when you are suffering.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Some people hate rich people because these rich people exploit them. These rich people have no heart on their workers who work for them and giving them only meager salary.
Approve!! hehehe, and we can't blame the rich if they do not understand the poor because they burned their midnight candles just to have a status like that. And not all rich are haters. There are also many of them kind and generous. It depends on the values they have acquired from their parents.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true. If we are rich, we should respect everyone. Money is not important. We are human and we should be kind to each other. And of course, there is no reason to hate rich people if we don't have money
Post automatically merged:

All the things people are saying about rich people here is all in their heads. And nobody is obligated to help anyone. It should be a thing of choice to help someone.
Yes, sometimes the expectations of rich people are high. They are blamed for everything. These things are more common in countries that have a bad economy

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This question is meant for Nigeria. Rich people are hated because the gap between the rich and the poor is so wide. Rich people lives intimidating lives. The charity they supposed to extend to poor are lavishly wasted. How can one man owned 100 houses while it is difficult for a poor to buy a land. The rich like to display their luxurious wealth to the consternation of the poor. Both the rich and the poor do not enjoy same privilege in the society.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are many reasons why some people hate rich people. B. Envy, perceived injustice in wealth distribution, negative stereotypes or beliefs about wealthy people, or past negative experiences with wealthy individuals.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Well, I don't hate rich people. Why should I hate them if they did nothing to me? Some people are jealous and think they are spoiled. Many people don't like rich people because they think they are selfish and snobbish.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
The rich people are likely to look down upon the poor people. In most circumstances the rich would use the poor people according to their wish and they tend to be rude at them.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The rich people are likely to look down upon the poor people. In most circumstances the rich would use the poor people according to their wish and they tend to be rude at them.
Not all rich people look down on poor people, but there are some who are so hard on them especially on their workers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Most of them is simply out of envy and jealousy. They expect these rich people to always feel pity on them and help them out. They assume since they are rich they always have money, so when these so called rich people say no, they get angry, assuming they have but do not want to give to them.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is a low minded thing to hate rich people. They always feel that the rich are responsible for their misfortune without taking into consideration the sacrifices the rich people make to get to where they are.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
People hate some rich people because some of them do use poor people like they are not made by God just for themselves to be richer instead of showing love

This is actually what capitalism has brought for us in the world today and I'm not sure it is ever going to stop anytime soon. The rich wants to get richer every day.

Back