Why is using catalogues important?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
old school is not always bad, sometimes doing it in old school way is more detail and effective, just try to mixed it with the new technology we have today, the reason is the same, to make life/works more easier
I do think that we can use modern technology in doing so. When I was still in China and work in a US company, I just simply use Microsoft Excel to put their raw materials into catalogues. In this way, they can able to distinguish and located them when massive productions will be done.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do think that we can use modern technology in doing so. When I was still in China and work in a US company, I just simply use Microsoft Excel to put their raw materials into catalogues. In this way, they can able to distinguish and located them when massive productions will be done.
That is cool
I think you are an experienced worker because you have worked for so many people and in many places

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
You said it right. Having them on hand will make their lives easier when tracking their transactions and demands of their existing or potential customers in the market. It may sound an old school but it is still effective.
That is so true, and you can also let your customers see your catalog if there are images and figures on it for reference purposes. It is good yo be always ready and prepared.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
thats the whole point @Chibson to make job more easier and efficient and we can moved to another work's list. This kind of thing is really needed in every scale of business, it doesnt matter we have a small scale of business its still needed, though
True, it makes our jobs to be very much organised and effective. I think you are right, it is also needed in small scale businesses for more efficiency.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is so true, and you can also let your customers see your catalog if there are images and figures on it for reference purposes. It is good yo be always ready and prepared.
Catalogue even helps us to remember things that we have done because the basic thing it does is keeping of Records

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Not all businessmen have catalogs. They place everything on their websites. But those who don't have the courage to check on the wrb may opt to ask for a catalog then do a screenshot.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
A lot of companies use catalogue to display their products and services. It is another form of advertising. It helps to create awareness about the company and the goods they have.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
You can use a catalogue to show the previous works you have done. It helps to convince a customer of your competence to complete a particular task. You can have both print and virtual catalogues.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
putting on their sites is called a catalog too right? @Starmix . we have several options to make a catalog, though, online and offline, it depends on their will and policy
Others printed their catalog in a printing press with glossy attraction and colorful that amaze our eyes. We can see the real color and the descriptions are so vivid that we feel we see the real thing.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Catalogue even helps us to remember things that we have done because the basic thing it does is keeping of Records
indeed, that is really helpful, right? Even for a small store as I have, we have records for anything and we also use social media to display our products as a catalog itself

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
indeed, that is really helpful, right? Even for a small store as I have, we have records for anything and we also use social media to display our products as a catalog itself
My mum also has it
Hers is not well arranged and I don't like it. She does not know how to arrange things well

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
When people go to a restaurant they look at the menu and choose the food item. Catalogs are menus that will allow people to learn about the different products the business is selling.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many vendors create catalogs to outline the variety of goods they offer and to include the pertinent product codes. The supplier's automated stock control system and the application of the codes together serve to minimize errors.

I believe that making use of catalogues with your business is something that is very important because it is going to make it very easy for you to know exactly what you still have available to sell to your customers.

Back