Why is using catalogues important?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The importance of using a catalog in business is because the catalog serves to convey information related to a company's products or services to potential customers. In addition to making it easier for potential consumers or readers to find what they are looking for.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The importance of using a catalog in business is because the catalog serves to convey information related to a company's products or services to potential customers. In addition to making it easier for potential consumers or readers to find what they are looking for.
indeed, that is the whole point, doing this makes our job easier as business owners or employees to reach potential customers and it is also useful to promote our business too to the large target market or audience

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, one of the major importance is that it will help potential customers to find what they are looking for. I think this is one of the major reasons companies use catalogues.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Probably, one of the major importance is that it will help potential customers to find what they are looking for. I think this is one of the major reasons companies use catalogues.
Yes that's right, there are many benefits of catalogs as we have mentioned. Many companies often distribute catalogs to people's homes, or on the side of the road, many also use email media or are included in email marketing.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is so true, and you can also let your customers see your catalog if there are images and figures on it for reference purposes. It is good yo be always ready and prepared.

It makes your work even very easy for you because you don't have to waste your time trying to explain and tell them everything that you have when they can easily see it for themselves.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
yes, I did use email marketing while still working for several companies @astutimeliana723 its a great way to promote our products, and we have to do a lot of things to promote our product by using this catalog like you said distribute it to people on the side of the road
Wow, I've never tried it. What if it is applied to a small business like mine that only sells online, can it be implemented? As an illustration, do we have to know each recipient's email address and send them one by one? Please share your knowledge. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
It makes your work even very easy for you because you don't have to waste your time trying to explain and tell them everything that you have when they can easily see it for themselves.
Yes, you are so right, it is an automatic way to show something to the customers they might like to purchase or order instantly or next time. A catalog serves as a document ready to view whoever comes around in your business.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
make sure you have the database first @astutimeliana723 we have the data of all of our customers and we used it to send the email, it is like when you are a member of Jobstreet you always get an email from "LiNa from jobstreet" or something like that, we have our design team, my team only send the email after design team done with their jobs, and my team will send it ( we can set the time)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
make sure you have the database first @astutimeliana723 we have the data of all of our customers and we used it to send the email, it is like when you are a member of Jobstreet you always get an email from "LiNa from jobstreet" or something like that, we have our design team, my team only send the email after design team done with their jobs, and my team will send it ( we can set the time)
That means it's similar to broadcast messages on WhatsApp, right? Once sent directly sent to all customers in the group? No need to send it one by one to each person it is intended for?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, I forgot the name of the application that we used, LOL so do not ask me about it @astutimeliana723 but I think it is part of the server we use or something like that (email blast, I remember the name) and there are a lot of company who use this

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
indeed, I forgot the name of the application that we used, LOL so do not ask me about it @astutimeliana723 but I think it is part of the server we use or something like that (email blast, I remember the name) and there are a lot of company who use this
Ah, why are you so easy to forget something. You should write it down in a small book so that when you forget you can remember it again. LOL. But that's okay I'll find out myself, I have Grandpa Google who knows a lot of things. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
LOL because I was not doing it, my team doing it, so it made sense at all, though if I easily forgot it, right, I delegate the jobs to my team @astutimeliana723
Yes I really understand. I once worked at a fried chicken franchise, I was only placed in the customer service and cashier department, so no matter how long I worked there, I didn't know how to cook good and tasty fried chicken. LOL

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I know right? @astutimeliana723 what's the point of having team members when I have to do it all by myself? why I was hiring them in the first place? LOL
Yes, you're right, indeed teams are built to work together so that a job is completed quickly and effectively. And now when selling online I also share tasks with my family, some are in charge of shopping, some are in charge of making and preparing products, some are in charge of delivering to expeditions. If I have to do it all myself, it's very tiring. LOL

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right, there are many benefits of catalogs as we have mentioned. Many companies often distribute catalogs to people's homes, or on the side of the road, many also use email media or are included in email marketing.
Probably, some companies use e-mails to distribute catalogues. I think that is a very good marketing technique.

Back