Why people would pay you and rather not give free money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those who encourage people to become lazy by giving them free money are the cause of the problem that such people are facing in life because they can never be willing to put themselves through stress to make money for themselves.
Such people end up becoming irresponsible and entitled because they were not taught that value drives financial resources that come to you. Anyone that understands the concept of value and money won't wait for anyone to hand him or her financial takings.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Money is hard and for you to make someone to part away with his money, you have to offer a product that is valuable to that person. Ask a man to help you with $100, they would say they don't have money. But offer them a product that they can derive value from, they would pay you for it multiple times
They will surely accept something valuable in return as they always see just giving out money as a loss on their part and this won't prompt them to give it out just like that.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
The best thing that you can do is to find out what that person you want to get money from needs, package it and offer it to him for a price and watch him bargain with you. This might be someone that has never accepted that he has money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been privileged to meet so many influential people and they don't give out free money. I sell my chickens to them and they pay me. But never give me monetary gift.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess humans are naturally wired to want to make the best of every situation. Businesses should thus appreciate this fact by devising ingenious ways of wringing that coin from people. This principle should apply even to situations when a company is soliciting for donations.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Getting free money is not even my thing. idon't want to encourage myself to be lazy and depended. insteadteach me how to fish don't hand me any fish that is not sustainable

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People will always insult you directly or indirectly when they find out that you depend on them fully for getting money to take care of your responsibilities.
Yeah , this is actually true, you lose your self respect easily and they may treat such person as trash when they find out that the person is always looking up to them for money all the time

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
it isn't even advisable to live such a life. You need to know that such a life of asking for money than working isn't sustainable. How would you live on others it is a wrong move

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever called someone and they refuse to pick your calls intentionally? Or people intentionally try to dodge you? It is all because you are fond of begging them for money. Offer value. They would be the ones to call and find you and offer you money.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that humans are wired with the intelligence necessary to enable them want to search for self-improvement on a continuous basis. One avenue to achieving such self-improvement is ensuring that one's money is spend on pursuits that provide personal benefits.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are some people who are so lazy enough to do something. If they are not offered money, then they will do their jobs accordingly. It is not good for some people to wait for free money.

There is no amount of free money that is going to be given to anyone for it to be enough for the person. This is because the person will easily waste the money and always come back for more.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am quite sure that all the people are looking to earn money and they need money in order to survive. This is quite crucial because inflation is so high that it is impossible to survive without money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I believe that what they are trying to do is not to encourage laziness because whenever people get free money, there are bound to be lazy.
You have a point there, and to add to that, most people assume that anyone who gives them free money has more than enough, they do not understand that you also have your personal expenses to deal with as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point there, and to add to that, most people assume that anyone who gives them free money has more than enough, they do not understand that you also have your personal expenses to deal with as well.
It can be really frustrating for someone that is not disabled to call and be asking you for money every time. No matter how much you have, you you would get tired with such a fellow.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Money is hard and for you to make someone to part away with his money, you have to offer a product that is valuable to that person. Ask a man to help you with $100, they would say they don't have money. But offer them a product that they can derive value from, they would pay you for it multiple times
Lol, it's very easy, they believe before anyone can get anything, you need to earn it, because nothing is free even in Freetown, you have to bring value before you get paid.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the concept of money as you have to work before you earn money going to the days where money has value on people are generous that you can ask for help and be rendered help.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
People only pay for what they can't do for themselves. When you have two hands and legs, you are waiting for someone to give you money. It is an act of irresponsibility.
Very true, the funny thing is that there are so many persons who are having one disability or the other and they are still able to do something for themselves and survive, so it annoys me when i see does complete not being able to do anything.

Back